Archived Secret sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
My store was slightly busy when I came in today to buy a few things I needed. My savings was $29.43 including TM discount, Cartwheel, MFR coupons, Target coupons, and REDcard discount.

Be funny if it was a normal day after all this lol
To be honest, it kind of was, at least when I was there, so open to about five. Half of the people that came through my lane were somehow oblivious to the sale, to the point where our LOD said to just give the discount to everyone so we wouldn't have to deal with them coming back later to complain. It got busy at the same times as usual, so it didn't seem like anybody was there just for the sale.

My store was crazy-goal was 30k higher than a normal Sunday and we beat goal by over 20k. We're an ULV store. And we had about 7 people call in and inventory is tomorrow. It's a hot mess. Not looking forward to tomorrow night.

Several people called in today. I spent half my shift on a lane, and the whole store still looks like shit. Didn't get to ask what the sales goal was or what we were at since the LOD was running around all night and at the end wasn't in a great mood.

We beat our sales goal a few hours before closing...just over $300k. The store was a war zone. Most people were extended, and spent half their shifts on backup. I won't be back in the store for a few days, so I don't have to deal with the recovery effort.

Yeas we did 320k on a goal of 300k. Wtf no extra staffing this was insane Now they will cut hours as those who worked will NOT go over 40 hours this week.

The store my wife works at is a Super (high volume as well), and it was like Black Friday in there...she said fortunately most customers were pleasant even though the lines were long to checkout.

I just got back from my local Spot. Surprisingly I didn't spend as much as I thought I would cause I'm on a budget and all. My total came to $92 after mftr coupons, Cartwheel, 10% coupon, $5 GiftCard and REDcard. All in all I saved $33.99 according to my receipt. Not bad for a relatively small run!

Too bad I don't have my employee discount anymore or I really could've saved...
I saved close to $84. I told my boyfriend, MAN, if I was still an employee how dope my savings would have been.

This sale was like a mini Black Friday for our store. Except the guests were 10x more horrible and entitled.
I definitely didn't have as much BS to deal with around november/december last year. I wasn't even scheduled to work yesterday! Bless you Spot, I won't miss you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back