Archived Security tags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello friends! Im fairly new to target. I am currently a cashier! Although it is my fourth day as a cashier, I have gotten the hang of things. I am blessed to have supportive and helpful team members. I just had one question! Is there anyway someone can give me tips on how to remove the safety thing from alcohol? I always need to ask someone for help, and I feel annoying about it. I would also like to know how to remove the cases from movies and how to remove spider wraps. I already know how to remove the security guards from clothing and makeup. I need to ask a team leader/team member before or after my shift but I just keep on forgetting. Thanks in advance!

Also, do NOT do this before or after your shift. Only while you are on the clock.

Target doesn’t have security tags on clothes, you mad sketchy bruh..

Never seen security tags on clothes either. Obviously RFID tags but cashiers don’t need to remove those...? OP is definitely sketchy. And removable tags on makeup??? What?

Can confirm stores in my district are now using red clip-like security devices on clothes. Basically the size of the yellow eyelash/cosmetics devices, and same concept.

As everyone else has said, we don't discuss techniques when it comes to removal or manipulation of these security devices. Ask your SETL, a fellow seasoned cashier, or AP.

Cheers to a prosperous life in the front end, friend!

Damn, I was tired yesterday. I completely missed that specific instructions were being asked. Yeah, sketchy.

That is probably the only question we don't answer on this forum.
If you are legit asking sorry, talk to AP at your store.
Otherwise, there are other places on the net that can help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back