Archived Selling displays

Status
Not open for further replies.
After seeing some of the guests who shop here and seeing how gross some of them are, why would anyone ever want a display that one of them might have touched?

After seeing some of the guests who shop here and seeing how gross some of them are, why would anyone ever want a display that one of them might have touched?
My guests are pretty fancy. I'd never mind buying something I could clean.

I'm referring to the ones used to attach book cases and other heavy displays to the aisle. Takes some screws but I'd use those to attach it. No removing them then without a screwdriver.

My PMT (or whichever initials it was back then) got into trouble for screwing the displays to the shelves and then cutting off the the tips of the screws where they came out.
I think it was more because one of the ETLs was embarrassed when he split the base of a bookshelf in half when he tried to move it without checking, then the supposed safety issue that they said it was.

I had a number of guests that have either ripped a display item off the plexi-glass or brought the whole plexi-glass display to the lanes, then asked if they can buy the display.

I remember once a lady wanted some baby furniture I was thinking to myself lady if your kid fell out of that baby furniture got injured you would be suing target. I gently said no you cannot have it sorry.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back