Archived Senior Sales Floor Team Leader Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still haven’t gotten a time for tomorrow from the HR ETL. Do you guys suggest I call in an hour or two to find out more? I sent an email this morning and no reply.

You might want to call back hr.

I just called and the operator said the ETL is unavailable right now. I left my name with her to pass along. Didn't bother with the my phone number since she has that already. If I don't get a call back in the next couple of hours, I'll try calling again.

Is that a normal thing or are they like interviewing for a TM position where you typically have two interviews back to back? She sounded very sure about getting back with me on Wednesday. And is it normal to have an offer right after the DTL interview or do they have to discuss it and get back with you?

I was an external hire when I got PMT because of a friends reference. This all happened during a group/district realignment so it was pretty confusing. I had phone interviews with 2 ETL HRs, 2 different phone interviews with my PMBP, and i shadowed another PMT before having a real in-person interview with my PMBP and PMD(group level). After that I had yet another ETL HR interview at my store before being offered the next day by said HR. You’d think I applied for some sort of government agency.

Sounds like you’ll be ok. The workday transition is causing a little ruckus in the HR world right now. You know the HR who will vouch for you, and if said STL is sane they’ll trust the HRs word. If the STL will ok you then the DTL will run with it.

She emailed me back yesterday and apologized for the delay. But I have the interview with the STL this Friday and then the DTL. Really hoping I can start soon!

Is there a thread on here with some interview questions? Glassdoor doesn’t seem to be helping.

So I had an interview with another ETL today. She said my next interview will be between tomorrow and Wednesday with the STL. Anybody else had this experience?

Sorry if I'm getting annoying. Some other team members told me they had an interview with the ETL-HR, then the STL, and finally the DTL. None of them mentioned two ETL interviews. I was kind of thrown off when she said she was an ETL after being told I'd be interviewing with the STL today.

Sorry if I'm getting annoying. Some other team members told me they had an interview with the ETL-HR, then the STL, and finally the DTL. None of them mentioned two ETL interviews. I was kind of thrown off when she said she was an ETL after being told I'd be interviewing with the STL today.

Did apply for a specific srtl position?

I would guess the ETL wanted some say in the decision if you will be under him.

You are showing self doubt. Now, get the nmind set I want the etl job. The stl May trust that etl doing the interview. Every store is done differently on most things.

You are showing self doubt. Now, get the nmind set I want the etl job. The stl May trust that etl doing the interview. Every store is done differently on most things.

You’re right. I don’t intentionally mean to come off as doubtful though. I was just told one thing and then something else happens. I mentally prepare myself for what I expect next when I should expect the unexpected. The interview went great and that’s what matters.

What do you mean?
We are not a spot official site. In a mgt position, spot will have a chat with you about the TBR & stay off of it. Based on your posting I think spot might figured you out. By dates of spot contacting you & who was interviewing you.

We are not a spot official site. In a mgt position, spot will have a chat with you about the TBR & stay off of it. Based on your posting I think spot might figured you out. By dates of spot contacting you & who was interviewing you.

Oh ok. Well, I hope they don’t think I’m like trying to cheat or anything. I just wanted some advice lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back