Archived Sense of urgency

Status
Not open for further replies.
At my store we have to set, pull, push, and research. If we don't we get talked to by an ETL. I'm sorry I can't get a 9 hour POG done in the 6 hours I'm scheduled. The worst is when you have a one hour POG but all the dividers are changing spots!

At my store we have to set, pull, push, and research. If we don't we get talked to by an ETL. I'm sorry I can't get a 9 hour POG done in the 6 hours I'm scheduled. The worst is when you have a one hour POG but all the dividers are changing spots!
My team sets push but we don't pull or back stock. I feel bad for the stores that do it way to much work for the plano team. We will pull revision or sales planers if we have to. If put all the pogs in the day before there usually pulled.

My team sets push but we don't pull or back stock. I feel bad for the stores that do it way to much work for the plano team. We will pull revision or sales planers if we have to. If put all the pogs in the day before there usually pulled.

Yeah we're expected to do everything it's a pain. We have tubs of backstock lined up but no time to get to them. Backroom won't touch our stuff. I don't care though I just do what I'm able to :b

We set, pull, push, research. We don't backstock yet but I am sure it will come one day. Also, we are not allowed to stage stuff for the next day anymore. Group leader rules. :eek: We used to drop our sales planners the day before and have the backroom pull them and stage them for us but now we aren't allowed. Merchandise needs to be on a shelf, backstocked, or in a guests cart. :rolleyes:

We do our own pulls and backroom will leave our backstock if we don't do it. Then the next day the pog TL will get a email asking when we are gonna finish the backstock.

I would love to be in a store that actually does our pulls and backstock.

The problem with pulling our own stuff are the mydevices. You can't pull batches with them. So we are screwed. The backroom uses them all. But they are too busy to pull. So we have to beg to get equipment.

No excuse is a reason. But we couldn't finish our work because we didn't have a PDA to do our pulls. Etl ... That's just an excuse. Make it happen.

I'm really over it. Between all this extraneous work and the other crap, i just don't care.

The problem with pulling our own stuff are the mydevices. You can't pull batches with them. So we are screwed. The backroom uses them all. But they are too busy to pull. So we have to beg to get equipment.

No excuse is a reason. But we couldn't finish our work because we didn't have a PDA to do our pulls. Etl ... That's just an excuse. Make it happen.

I'm really over it. Between all this extraneous work and the other crap, i just don't care.
I wonder what percent of stores do there own pulls and back stock

I'm normally FT BR and lately they've been giving me presentation shifts just to pull push and backstock. It's awesome, wish I could do it fulltime.

At my store Plano pulls, pushes and does research, but does not back stock. They do go to huddle everyday and do the "project" which is usually 4x4's. That plus backing up, answering endymes etc takes up a lot of time.

POG no back-up, pull, backstock, huddle, 4x4.

POG only tie, set, fill. Sometimes they just switch out the label strips and leave everything else.

At my store Plano pulls, pushes and does research, but does not back stock. They do go to huddle everyday and do the "project" which is usually 4x4's. That plus backing up, answering endymes etc takes up a lot of time.

What are endymes? Misspelling?

You have 6 people on your instocks team?

We have 2.....
In my opinion we have way too many I only have 5 Plano team members. Plus they all work 31 hour weeks ...they just started doing 4x4s.

I'm normally FT BR and lately they've been giving me presentation shifts just to pull push and backstock. It's awesome, wish I could do it fulltime.

I schedule people to pull/push for POG and it's great (when I have the hours)!

My team does our own pulls but not back stock, and we also do research after a pog is complete (lately we've been lacking in that area).

This is why I left the company after eight years: unreadable expectations. The Presentation team I was on would lose at least 2-3 hours each day for huddles, midday zone and other unnecessary stuff. I realize the store was shorthanded but come on. The worst came when our ETL wrote up the entire team (she called it a meeting) and the TL for not completing our work with a sense of urgency.

Don't get me wrong when I say this, I have no issue with hard work and moving at a decent speed. However, when the executive leadership starts breathing down your neck criticising every thing you and your TL walks out, its time to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back