Archived Service Award

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just passed my three year anniversary earlier this month and am looking to pick out my service award. Anyone know how/when you get the redemption code that the anniversary website requires???

There will be a card from the company with the code and congratulations for your time.
I got the messenger bag, too bad it doesn't mean that much in the long run.

Got me a bag, too.
Much better than a key tag or pen.

Not to be mean, but as anyone else realized there was better stuff a few years ago? ... :(

I had my 5 year recently and none of those items were options. I got a very nice leather portfolio, though. I love it but really wish it didn't have the T logo on it. ;)

Wow! Those gifts are even worse than when I picked out my 3yr gift! I got the messenger as well. Choice between a women's watch and a dog (one that I already have for free for random reasons?). Coming up on my 5yr soon. Looking at the 5yr page that has gone down as well - but it is better than whats on the 3yr. Yeesh. Sometimes they do update it, could pick up again. They should really just give you a $$ amount to use in the bullseye shop. I've seen people with the sweatshirt on the 5yr page get them for literally just showing up to work. It would be better to have like the "team trainer" style shirts with "Five years of service" or something.

They discontinued doing the 3 year service award about 6 months ago - I think they claimed lack of use or something like that as the reasoning. They are still doing the 5 year one.

They discontinued doing the 3 year service award about 6 months ago - I think they claimed lack of use or something like that as the reasoning. They are still doing the 5 year one.

Really!?
I don't want to believe it and can believe it too easily all at the same time.
Anybody else hear about this?

Just FYI - I'm an HRTM with just about 3 years with the company. This was in our HR news a while back. I remember because I wasn't too far away from 3 years when they stopped doing it. I was looking forward to getting it, even if it wasn't much its better than nothing.

Just FYI - I'm an HRTM with just about 3 years with the company. This was in our HR news a while back. I remember because I wasn't too far away from 3 years when they stopped doing it. I was looking forward to getting it, even if it wasn't much its better than nothing.

Thanks for the info and welcome to The Break Room.

For my 3 year (I'm going on 7 now - how time flies when you're having fun?) I got a pen. If I remember right there weren't many choices. For my 5 year they had a few more really sad choices and I got a portfolio. It's kinda nice but still....

Like....I'm sorry but discontinuing the anniversary gifts is super pathetic. They were never great, but at least the gesture was appreciated. I also don't know anyone who didn't collect theirs since I know at my store everyone jumps at the chance for free things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back