Archived Set schedule hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Set schedule hours is what has been programmed by the store to automatically schedule team members for specific set shifts weekly. Plan hours is the amount of hours allocate to the store by HQ. Set schedules can still be edited as needed to meet plan hours.

Set schedule hours is what has been programmed by the store to automatically schedule team members for specific set shifts weekly. Plan hours is the amount of hours allocate to the store by HQ. Set schedules can still be edited as needed to meet plan hours.

Good breakdown. Some people at my store (HR, PMT, receiver) have the same hours every week. They get a set schedule. Plan hours is what we crunch to get under before we set the weekly schedule.

Good breakdown. Some people at my store (HR, PMT, receiver) have the same hours every week. They get a set schedule. Plan hours is what we crunch to get under before we set the weekly schedule.
So the set schedule is what they should have?

So the set schedule is what they should have?

Can you clarify?

The schedule is rewritten every week but when the schedule is written (first by mytime) secondly by Hr/TLs the set schedules have already been inputted (automatically) so mytime can plan around the schedules that are considered set.

Certain positions (PMT, Receiver) are a guarenteed 40 hours no matter what.

Can you clarify?

The schedule is rewritten every week but when the schedule is written (first by mytime) secondly by Hr/TLs the set schedules have already been inputted (automatically) so mytime can plan around the schedules that are considered set.

Certain positions (PMT, Receiver) are a guarenteed 40 hours no matter what.
Pmt yes, receiver no. Wish they'd cut my bastard's hours so he can't waste time sitting on his ass or bullying people.

No one store side is guaranteed any amount of hours. PM is a separate budget, so they usually get 40, but during holiday weeks they only get 32. TLs are only guaranteed 32 since they must work at least.

No one else is guaranteed any amount of hours. Due to workload, Pog/pricing tend to get closer to 40, but that also depends on the size of your team and the time of year. Receivers tend to be closer to 40 as well, but that is different depending on dock hours, store volume, org chart, and how many hours are allocated to receiving.

Interesting since I am a receiver that only gets 29 hours
Receivers are not guaranteed 40 unless leadership at your store wants it that way. Ours would get 28.75 if myTime generated his schedule, but myTime is stupid so that gets ignored.

No one store side is guaranteed any amount of hours. PM is a separate budget, so they usually get 40, but during holiday weeks they only get 32. TLs are only guaranteed 32 since they must work at least.

No one else is guaranteed any amount of hours. Due to workload, Pog/pricing tend to get closer to 40, but that also depends on the size of your team and the time of year. Receivers tend to be closer to 40 as well, but that is different depending on dock hours, store volume, org chart, and how many hours are allocated to receiving.

I was definitely wrong about recievers. At my store TPS, PMT and reviever get 40 but I should have acknowledged asants.

However I am pretty sure PMTS are guaranteed 40. Both stores I worked at they worked 40 including the holidays. And the one I trained at he got 40 even though I wasn't there for the holidays.

Last edited:
I was definitely wrong about recievers. At my store TPS, PMT and reviever get 40 but I should have acknowledged asants.

However I am pretty sure PMTS are guaranteed 40. Both stores I worked at they worked 40 including the holidays. And the one I trained at he got 40 even though I wasn't there for the holidays.
They get paid for 40 (32 reg + 8 holiday), but they only work 32.

They get paid for 40 (32 reg + 8 holiday), but they only work 32.
+1

My PMT took a 4 day weekend for New Years because he got a day off for the week of Christmas and the week of New Years.

I don't mean to rag on PMT's here because the one at my store now is pretty awesome, but the two I had before were beyond lazy. It really hurt seeing hard workers get their hours cut because we didn't make sales but the PMT is sitting in the office checking his car insurance on the computer because he has Internet privileges.

When I brought it up, all I got was ... They are paid out of a separate bugdet.

PS: That is not why the other two are not with the store anymore.

PMT and AP are guaranteed 40 at my store here, I've seen a guest service TM at my store receive high 30s in hours for a while now, all closing and she literally had the same set schedule. Would start around 3-4, close the same days every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back