Archived Setting Jewelry Spinners

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you set jewelry spinners?

We came to the conclusion that since they never get zoned and never researched, why waste all that time putting up tiny labels that have no prices?

I asked the instocks team ... She is the last time any of you researched jewelry? We don't was the answer. And we have no brand person.

I'd like to know how other stores do theirs. I did ours today. I relabeled the spinners by section and sorted all the jewelry, but no labels.

It looks nice. But if it isn't zoned or kept up, why work harder for no advantage?

Our in stocks team does research jewelry, and our APTL checks jewelry frequently because it is a high-risk area. We put up labels. In my opinion, labels should be put up to both maintain brand and cover your own ass. You can get in trouble for not fully completing a POG set. Best thing to do would be to ask ETL-LOG or you TL.

At my store, jewelry and shoes haven't been in the list for probably 2 months. Not sure why, but that's probably the last time they were zoned since it seems in stocks was the only team actually zoning jewelry.

It was my tl's decision to do it this way.

And omg, my etl log has no idea about pog except to walk up and say ... Are you done yet? You'll have a 13 hour pog in baby food and he'll saunter up at 10am and say ... Are you finished? We needs to cut hours. And when you say no, he gets this disappointed look.

So, no, no I'm not explaining it to him. I did what my tl said. If he wants it fixed or changed, I will.

The kicker is that no one's worried about the half inch of dust on the top of the spinners. Even though the gstl, GSA, and other people stand RIGHT BESIDE them all day. No, it falls on pog to clean them twice a year. Honestly, it was disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back