Shifts gone?

I recently started at a DC, I have previously worked in stores only. Yesterday, I had volunteered to go home before the start of the shift since I had gotten behind on school work. I checked my schedule today, and my shift for today and the ones next week have all been removed. Is this just an error? I plan on going to my shift tonight even though it's been taken off the schedule. I've been with Target for 5 years and never had an issue like this.

Sometimes we have this issue with new hires where HR hasn't put their schedules in yet because their first week is different hours and then if your OM isn't on top of it they forget to add your schedule back in. You know your hours just come in.

Do not pull what I've had some of my team members do when they say "well I didn't have a schedule so I didn't come in." In the warehouse you know your schedule is the same outside of OT so unless you know for sure you signed up. Come in. Better to be sent home when you're not suppose to be there than the reverse.

Back