Archived ship from store/front end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Super Target. I'll see if I can swing by some of the few Super Targets in the area that are finishing up their remodels for the 2018 year and take some more pictures of their setups. The new thing seems to be a reduction in floor pad space to build an entirely separate and dedicated SPU/Drive Up area. The most recent one I was visiting at has a monitor at the OPU desk that lists are current pending SPU and Drive-Up orders for TM's to easily see.

Yes, Super Target. I'll see if I can swing by some of the few Super Targets in the area that are finishing up their remodels for the 2018 year and take some more pictures of their setups. The new thing seems to be a reduction in floor pad space to build an entirely separate and dedicated SPU/Drive Up area. The most recent one I was visiting at has a monitor at the OPU desk that lists are current pending SPU and Drive-Up orders for TM's to easily see.
That would great. I have 3 super t’s in my district. Road trip...

Same here. We are having to become creative with where to put OPU/STS for Q4.
We’re gonna need to. our OPU closet just lost some space because reasons but I found room to add for white boxes (wacos?) behind the desk.

My stores front end has a VERY unusual layout so it’s not easy to find space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back