Archived Ship from Store TL

Status
Not open for further replies.
What else is there after the first week of November? Before SFS, pog used to become the toy team (at least at my store) and just pushed toys every day since there's nothing really setting Nov-Dec.

There is nothing, new SFS stores, who were told to use their POG team for Primary SFS, are quite handicapped with their actually duties for AT LEAST the next week. We got hit extraordinarily hard with SFS orders when we rolled out. And any dull moment was filled with is presentation/signing tms grabbing a cart, or dropping a full shit so they can pack, on a daily level.

I didn’t know there was a thread for this, let me rant for a bit then.

I was offered this position once in September by one of my ETLs and I was considering taking it. I was flattered that my 90 days weren’t even up yet and I was already being considered for the position. Then a couple of weeks before ePick launch my ETL-LOG talked to me regarding the new changes and during that talk he brought up the fact that the position is open. He said if I were to get the position there will be a pay raise and since it is seasonal, I would most likely be TL for another department after the season ends. I told my ETL-LOG later that week that I wanted to take the position but he told me that they were almost sure on going with someone else.

Me and my SFS team (especially those who have been there a while) were furious that they chose someone else. The TL they went with was someone from our store, though I have never seen this person before. I’m still a little bitter over this and I’m just trying to get the holidays over with at this point.

I feel like we're missing out...we top out at around 90 hours on the peak days.

We are forecasted around 3000 units and 200 hours on cyber Monday. I don't think we have the TMs to do that AND the increased freight flow that week. GL to us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back