Archived Ship from store

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had a pretty crappy couple of days. I was ship from store today and I scanned the wrong label on the cart to start picking. So I couldn't print the pallet label. The ups guy came 30 min early and I only had a few things left to do so i missed a few thing for him to take. Honestly I should just be fired

We all make mistakes. Did you let your lead know? The worst thing you can do after you've made a mistake is try to keep it a secret. Own it, learn from it, and become better for the next time.

Well, owning your mistake is the most important part. What exactly happened? You weren't able to scan packages to the label? You can always just create a new label. You can also type in the pallet name in the "carrier pickup" section.

I scanned a label on the sfs cart that had a number on it. Apparently i just read you cant scan a label that has a number on it. So I couldn't print the pallet label so that target can track the packages. Which also means I couldn't sort.

I scanned a label on the sfs cart that had a number on it. Apparently i just read you cant scan a label that has a number on it. So I couldn't print the pallet label so that target can track the packages. Which also means I couldn't sort.
Do you have your own carrier? Ontrack? Or is it ups? All you need to do is creat a pallet then go to sort and see what else needs to be sorted . You can sort the rest of the packages without scanning any carts , you manually enter and then scan the pallet. Also once everything gets on the pallet is out of your system target doesn’t track it’s all on ups. Unless you have your own carrier too

I'm still not sure what you're explaining. As a previous poster said you can always make "new pallets" within the pack and ship app.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back