Archived Ship to store item with no invoice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just received a ship to store item with no receipt / invoice. How do I process this? Help desk is not helping.

I can't scan or key the receipt ID if they didn't send it with the item.

There's an option in receive on the pda for "STS - No Pack Slip". You might have to scroll down to see it.
I've tried that before and I can't seem to get it to work. Neither can anyone else on my team and help desk is useless. In those situations we de-package it, put on a rewrap sticker and send it to the salesfloor. The guest will re-order or cancel and get a refund.

Um u should be able to still receive it by using the no packing slip option... if that doesn't work call CSC and give them the tracking number and they should be able to give u a number for the packing list... putting on the floor isnt really fair to the guest. They didnt pack the item. And now you will cause target.com an upset guest.

On the PDA go to receive, there is a blue arrow down button. Click on that arrow and it will bring you to the screen you need. All STS orders will show for your store...if you are lucky, there won't be too many to click through. You can find the specific order and receive...source...CSC rep that treated me like an idiot because I didn't know this. Trained every BR team member at the time plus the GSA's.

Um u should be able to still receive it by using the no packing slip option... if that doesn't work call CSC and give them the tracking number and they should be able to give u a number for the packing list... putting on the floor isnt really fair to the guest. They didnt pack the item. And now you will cause target.com an upset guest.
This. There is nothing I hate more than when Target.com makes something unnecessarily hard for us, so I try not to do the same for them. STS- No pack slip should work, and if it doesn't call CSC.

On the PDA go to receive, there is a blue arrow down button. Click on that arrow and it will bring you to the screen you need. All STS orders will show for your store...if you are lucky, there won't be too many to click through. You can find the specific order and receive...source...CSC rep that treated me like an idiot because I didn't know this. Trained every BR team member at the time plus the GSA's.

Thanks I don't receive STS all that often but that is handy to know. We had one come through a couple weeks ago damaged the box so we had the product but no paperwork and no one knew how to deal with it.

Last edited:
Thanks I don't receive STS all that often but that is handy to know. We had one come through a couple weeks ago damaged the box so we had the product but no paperwork and no one knew how to deal with it.
It’s beyond me , since ship to store should be owned by guest service and they should know. Anyway the receive app in the pda gives you the option for no packing slip and also damaged items . And if you can’t do it that way just call the CSC and give them the dpci and they should be able to give you a release no or container no.

Use the PDA to pull up the order#. (MyFA>order inquiry>DPCI>scan product) Once there the order# will be on the top right of the menu. (If there are more than 1 order for that DPCI still in the system, choose the one with the most recent date) Once you've got it you can acknowledge the sts with that, just go back to the menu you use to process STS with and enter that manually.

Last edited:
If none of this works try calling CSC again during the day when people are there from Minnesota. I would keep trying till you get someone that knows what they are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back