Archived Ship To Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been getting some that immediately after receiving, it kicks it right into Return To Stock, which I am assuming is because they cancelled the item in transit. Which sucks for us because we have to SIM it down and lose on the sale...

Sunday morning is also sent me to Return To Stock some items I received on Friday but then the guest came in showing e-mail's saying the order was valid through Sunday...

We receive alot of STS orders at my store. Some of the items look really nice. We did run into a problem with one order. When we scanned it with the receiving app it would say invalid contact CSC also tried typing it in but said the same thing. So I called and they said the order wasn't in the system so we had to wait like 2 days for it to finally work.

Has anyone had trouble looking up STS orders under Order Inquiry in myFA?

Our guest hold area is a disaster and only getting worse. Whenever a GSTM processes an order, they take the whole waco, and just toss it wherever when done... So they are now all over the shelves and floor in no particular order.

Last time I organized it, it was destroyed in a couple of weeks. So this time, I'm just going to leave it until the GSTL decides to fix it. As long as I can find room in a waco and it has a working hold location label, I'm satisfied.
They...throw away wacos? What? The hell? I cannot fathom how dumb someone would have to be to toss an actual waco out, especially considering there should be labels on them to scan items into hold.

They...throw away wacos? What? The hell? I cannot fathom how dumb someone would have to be to toss an actual waco out, especially considering there should be labels on them to scan items into hold.
No they don't throw them away, they just throw them into the center of the room... Instead of placing it back on the shelf in the correct spot.

Why are they taking an entire waco anyway? I'd take that up with your GTSL and BRTL...that's just hella laziness that they'd do that. It's not any different than coming into the backroom and moving wacos around, it's a closed area that shouldn't be touched like that.

It took awhile...but we are getting closer to our GSTMs actually processing the orders instead of putting them in a pile and ignoring them.

As long as we can get our hands on a PDA that is....

We got a couple of packages in the mail, since it was a truck day, there was no chance in hell of getting a PDA. So the GSTL decided to take them back to the receiver to have her check them in.

When he got to the backroom, the ETL-LOG freaked out and told the GSTL that it was a truck day, and can't we take care of the STS orders that come to the front ourselves.

The GSTL explained he couldn't, as we don't have access to a PDA at this point.

The etl-log interrupted him at this point and asked if he couldn't just get with the receiver about it.

Umm....

The GSTL was so ticked, he just turned around, came back up front and left the packages for someone in the evening to deal with who hasn't had to deal with all of that crap.

Anyone else having issues with items scanning invalid barcode not allowing you to print the label and scan into a hold location? CSC has been no help, told me to hold onto items and see if they scan tomorrow.....guess what didn't scan today either....

It took awhile...but we are getting closer to our GSTMs actually processing the orders instead of putting them in a pile and ignoring them.

As long as we can get our hands on a PDA that is....

We got a couple of packages in the mail, since it was a truck day, there was no chance in hell of getting a PDA. So the GSTL decided to take them back to the receiver to have her check them in.

When he got to the backroom, the ETL-LOG freaked out and told the GSTL that it was a truck day, and can't we take care of the STS orders that come to the front ourselves.

The GSTL explained he couldn't, as we don't have access to a PDA at this point.

The etl-log interrupted him at this point and asked if he couldn't just get with the receiver about it.

Umm....

The GSTL was so ticked, he just turned around, came back up front and left the packages for someone in the evening to deal with who hasn't had to deal with all of that crap.

I'd be pretty ticked too. No one on the GE side of things at our store has received any training on how to process these STS orders, and we already have enough on our plate without having to deal with processing the STS orders as well.

You guys actually have guest service to deal with it? Receiver deals with the ones that comes in the back. Anything from the front, FF TMs deal with it.

You guys actually have guest service to deal with it? Receiver deals with the ones that comes in the back. Anything from the front, FF TMs deal with it.

They just get dropped off at the service desk so for some reason that falls on us. Every time I call for the FF guy he just says it's not his job lol.

We don't have a FFTM. Our BRTM deals with them. Unless the etl goes off the deep end because they are too busy.

Same thing at our store, but we recently hired one or two FFTM's, and they're still kinda learning their role. They are still pretty new, but still...

They just get dropped off at the service desk so for some reason that falls on us. Every time I call for the FF guy he just says it's not his job lol.
That's his entire job!!! Fulfillment TMs are there to process any and all Flexible Fulfillment orders.

That's his entire job!!! Fulfillment TMs are there to process any and all Flexible Fulfillment orders.

Exactly. My guess is that he just doesn't know how to process them, and since the only times I've worked with him has been when the ETL-LOG hasn't been in the building, not much I could really do except leave them at the service desk.

Our mail carriers will drop the stuff off at the SD but we don't have a PDA up there. We'll call the FF person (it's always one of the ETLs or SrTLs handling FF in my store) and they'll come up and process them.

lol, leadership handles FF in your store? That's like 53 hours a week of payroll they can use elsewhere if it's a 50 order max.

Anyone having problems with receiving items over the past couple of days? My team has has at least 5 different orders over two days that will let you scan the release barcode but always says that the item you scan (or when you type the DPCI) is invaild? Some of the items scan on a mydevice as salvage in our system, but some don't.

Best Practice is backroom team members doing it. Like many other best practices, it doesn't make a lot of sense. They don't consider existing workload when adding new tasks -- at least it seems that way.

That doesn't seem best practice. We have an actual Flexible Fulfillment workcenter.

FtfyIXZ.png

Surely using that is best practice if it exists?

So today alone I filled up our new STS backroom location with a single pallet. We're not ready.

That doesn't seem best practice. We have an actual Flexible Fulfillment workcenter.

FtfyIXZ.png

Surely using that is best practice if it exists?

I think the Flexible Fulfillment workcenter is only used in SFS stores. Otherwise, the backroom team is responsible for handling FF orders.

Anyone having problems with receiving items over the past couple of days? My team has has at least 5 different orders over two days that will let you scan the release barcode but always says that the item you scan (or when you type the DPCI) is invaild? Some of the items scan on a mydevice as salvage in our system, but some don't.
We had the same problem too. We did take care of the guest. Order # not found, FedEx barcodes & spot packing list barcodes were invalid. We did contact helpless desk about it. The order never made it to my fa. But, The guest was patient enough to give us, all the order info & the texts from the lod confirming it.

Yeah we had the same problem too. I had one that let me scan the release Barcode and one shirt. However it wouldn't let me scan the other shirt or type in the dpci. When we tried printing a label for it in rf apps it would say illegal item not sold here. So we just mysupported it. Haven't heard anything about it yet and it has been like 4 days.

I think the help desk is a bit overwhelmed with different issues at this point. Any issues we have, I just call and check mysupport every morning. Occasionally they will close a mysupport without bothering to call back or email us.

On the bright side, I found out today that if you cannot scan or type in the release number, you can instead use the UPS/FedEx/USPS tracking number from the outside of the package.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back