Should we be getting OT

No OT that I'm aware of at my store, but a lot of TMs have been pulled from their areas because no one is shopping in them and assigned to other tasks so they can still have hours. Some TMs are taking LOA because they're at higher risk. I've been getting extra hours, and I think a few others have too, but today's truck was smallish and at least one person said they were fine with cutting their shift short. It seems to be mostly evening out with LOAs, shifts in assigned duties, the extra trucks, cleaning details, and the greatly reduced in-store traffic.

Those SOB STL's should give you TM folks all the OT you can grab and provide a lunch for everyone. Pricks. SOME, probably most but certainly not ALL.

No free lunch at target, why help out communities that way by supporting the restaurants that are taking a beating.

While we are still going to work (the state is still working out the details on having us work from home) we have been ordering lunch for the entire office from different restaurants everyday.
We work to get people with disabilities back into the workforce.
If half the businesses that we are trying to help people get into are gone when this is over our job is going to be a lot harder.

What else is your inbound team doing? Unload then DBO? If just unloading definitely not worth it

We’re overnight and taking 14 trucks a week. We unload, pull, and push. We also are pulling and pushing market as there is too many guest in the morning to push that area.

We have been doing 70-100k over forecast.

So, I need to take back what I said about TMs at my store not getting OT. I checked the board today and several are getting anywhere from 1 to 6 hours of OT this week. I wouldn't mind some myself but after 6 days in a row, I'm just feeling worn out today. So glad to have tomorrow off.

We’re overnight and taking 14 trucks a week. We unload, pull, and push. We also are pulling and pushing market as there is too many guest in the morning to push that area.

We have been doing 70-100k over forecast.
Yeah that’s definitely worth it then 😂 I’m taking 9 trucks a week usually and my inbound team is currently pushinh all of P1 for the DBOs to get it pushed before store open

We're taking 11 trucks, plus daily FDCs. My ETL said there are hours all over the place, but I don't know if we're doing OT or just encouraging everyone to pick up extra shifts.

My trucks are decreasing.... I went from 2500-2700 and 11 trucks last week to 1200-1400 and 8 trucks. I’m seeing a massive decrease in product

No slow down for us but hopefully it happens. I hate to see my team burn out because they’re adding so much but it’s not Q4 where you have a lot of TMs to spread it out.

A DC TM told me that Target is having large vendor issues. They aren't getting the product in to send to the stores that we need. We should anticipate a slow down at a lot of stores and also being sent all the crap DCs have way too much of that they feel like dumping on stores because they have the trailer space to do it.

So smaller trucks I guess but also the potential for randomly being sent a lot more of the stuff that corporate previously over ordered.

A DC TM told me that Target is having large vendor issues. They aren't getting the product in to send to the stores that we need. We should anticipate a slow down at a lot of stores and also being sent all the crap DCs have way too much of that they feel like dumping on stores because they have the trailer space to do it.

So smaller trucks I guess but also the potential for randomly being sent a lot more of the stuff that corporate previously over ordered.

After last night I started I looked at the shipping dock status tool and they’re definitely having a harder time loading. My second truck tonight is small for us.

Back