Archived Signing job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to figure out where to keep our signing... anybody willing to share their signing area trying to get ideas đź’ˇ

I'm confused. Your store doesn't currently have somewhere to put it? Either the steel or fixture room?

I've set up shelving in the fixture room for dept salesplan signing, beauty signing goes to their stockroom, softlines signing goes to their area in the fixture room, and any other signing goes into an 8ft section of steel across from the fixture room.

I'm confused. Your store doesn't currently have somewhere to put it? Either the steel or fixture room?

I've set up shelving in the fixture room for dept salesplan signing, beauty signing goes to their stockroom, softlines signing goes to their area in the fixture room, and any other signing goes into an 8ft section of steel across from the fixture room.

The space we currently have they are trying to take it for backstock and our fixture room is kinda small. My ETL is trying to clear out a 4ft section so we can set it up there but we will see how that works out

I was told breaking down the pallet, at least at my store, was another one of those implied jobs. Someone will do it, but who knows who. I was just told it wasn't my job anymore. So yeah, I could be told to go do it every week. ASANTS. That's my store.
At my store the receiver does it .

The space we currently have they are trying to take it for backstock and our fixture room is kinda small. My ETL is trying to clear out a 4ft section so we can set it up there but we will see how that works out
We had to move ours to the fixture room a few years ago. Really sucks but we make do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back