Archived Simply Balanced Discount

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would I contact about an item not correctly giving our simply balanced discount? I bought some items in store and didn't get the discount. When I do the same items for instore pickup it does show the discount. The Extra 20% helps...I didn't want to make a stink at my store but I understood that all Simply Balanced items were included in the extra discount.

Is there somewhere I can email corporate?

Who would I contact about an item not correctly giving our simply balanced discount? I bought some items in store and didn't get the discount. When I do the same items for instore pickup it does show the discount. The Extra 20% helps...I didn't want to make a stink at my store but I understood that all Simply Balanced items were included in the extra discount.

Is there somewhere I can email corporate?
the extra TM discount is now right under the item on the receipt not a total discount by normal TM 10% discount. I noticed it today when getting fruit and also SB eggs. Check the receipt again. If not there tgen likely an issue.

the extra TM discount is now right under the item on the receipt not a total discount by normal TM 10% discount. I noticed it today when getting fruit and also SB eggs. Check the receipt again. If not there tgen likely an issue.
Just bought some stuff today and it was where it normally is by the bottom.

Smiles, you can mysupport the issue. If you don’t know what that means, ask a TL (ideally market) to look into it.

Ours shows up as team member appreciation for the extra discount on Simply Balanced I believe.

I’ve been told the POS is updating to reflect discounts differently. Most notably, a gift card for purchasing x amount of specific items doesn’t get scanned after the item rings up but now after the total button is pressed.

Last edited:
I’ve been told the POS is updating to reflect discounts differently. Most notably, a gift card for purchasing x amount of specific items doesn’t get scanned after the item rings up but now after the total button is pressed.
Oh good lord. Guests are going to scream bloody murder when that screen doesn't pop up.

I can't believe they'll do that since it'll just confuse people what's for what. The system now works fine

Oh good lord. Guests are going to scream bloody murder when that screen doesn't pop up.

I can't believe they'll do that since it'll just confuse people what's for what. The system now works fine

Nope, no problems at my store. The POS prompts you to scan the g/c after you hit total, and combines all g/c offers onto 1 card. The guest would receive one $15 card instead of 3-$5 cards as an example.

Ditto

Most notably, a gift card for purchasing x amount of specific items doesn’t get scanned after the item rings up but now after the total button is pressed.

Dear god I hope not.

The only potentially positive outcome of this would be if the system would combine multiple packages' worth of GCs into a single total so we give them one card with $20 instead of 4 cards at $5 each. But trying to keep track of what was purchased and what the card is for is going to be a nightmare.

The discount wasn’t there under the items or at the bottom under wellness like normal. It’s frustrating when you buy SB because of this and spent more because the discount didn’t work.

I’ll see if I can figure out the my support...is it on workbench or something? I’m super PT and it can be hard to snag a TL

Oh and on the gift cards ...combining is nice but it’s not clear how much the card is for or what triggered it without going back or looking at the receipt

Eh, most guests don't know how much is on their GCs anyway, and the worst that happens is they thought it was $5 but it's more and that's pretty much never going to make anyone unhappy.

Just bought some stuff today and it was where it normally is by the bottom.

Ours shows up as team member appreciation for the extra discount on Simply Balanced I believe.
I bought an SB item about a week ago and the discount showed up as "wellness discount" instead of "appreciation." I bought the same thing a few days ago and it now just says "20% off" under the item.

IMG_1579.JPG

hmm. my store still says appreciation. it should be switched to wellness since that's what it's called.

Oh and on the gift cards ...combining is nice but it’s not clear how much the card is for or what triggered it without going back or looking at the receipt

on the screen it should say something like, "Buy4Get$5GC" or something on the line of the final item required to qualify for the deal

I bought something today as well and I thought the new “ refund value” was interesting. That’s actually helpful for all those guests who use discounts to buy an item but then are super confused why they didn’t get full price back when returning.

I bought something today as well and I thought the new “ refund value” was interesting. That’s actually helpful for all those guests who use discounts to buy an item but then are super confused why they didn’t get full price back when returning.
Pic? I hate how it is now guests always scream bloody murder bc they can't do math

Interesting that it only displays the refund value for the cosmetics, calculating in the TM and RC discounts, but doesn't provide similar data for the Clorox.

@SFSFun posted one a few comments above.

Here’s mine:View attachment 4659

Ahh I wish my receipts would show up like that so it’s easy to see what’s going on!! Ours are so confusing I can barely interpret them to explain to guests.
I feel like I’m giving a math lesson at least once a day explaining when each coupon/cartwheel/redcard discount is applied and how/why that affects the gift card and refund value and what that means.
God forbid they’re returning something with all of the above discounts/issues that also happens to have been purchased in a different state with different sales taxes (nearly half of our returns).

Anyway, super jealous of your straightforward receipt!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back