Archived Six flags event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure which areas will have this, but for those that do and have been to them, are guests allowed to tag along for the 8-10 private time?

Why can’t every district do this to the closest amusement park in their areas target day

Last edited:
Why can’t every district do this to the closest amusement park in their areas target day

I just assumed that they did? It's a bit of a drive for me to participate in, but if I remember correctly, it was definitely a good deal.

hahahaha no way on God's green earth would they do this for TM's that work close to Disneyland. There must be 50 stores within 50 miles of Disneyland.

I remember years ago they did it at knots berry farm! But I transferred out of state and since I’ve been here there’s never been an event for Target tm 😞

What is target day? Is this supposed to be a perk for TMs, or just some promo for guests? I haven't seen any amusement park promos for guests or TMs in our store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back