Archived Slow my devices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else having problems with slow equipment? It is driving me crazy. Any suggestions?

When mine is being slow or buggy I'll clear the background processes... hold down the square button and then swipe away the open apps. That usually fixes it for me.

There was a planed zebra outage supposedly today.. We didn't see it but who knows what they ended up doing or not..

There was a planed zebra outage supposedly today.. We didn't see it but who knows what they ended up doing or not..
I think it was Zebra as in the company that makes the devices having the outage, so it didn't affect normal stuff, just device reloads and stuff I think.

I think it was Zebra as in the company that makes the devices having the outage, so it didn't affect normal stuff, just device reloads and stuff I think.
The zebra outage is the repair portal

The blurb on WB wasn't super clear and I was only able to glance over a shoulder to read a couple lines of it.. Thought I would mention it, if it really did effect the in store devices.

PackAndCry - it's still on crack the pathing.. One item in mens, sends you baby for one item then back to mens! WTF?????? Can I pick one floor pad at a time or make one fucking loop, but nope..

The blurb on WB wasn't super clear and I was only able to glance over a shoulder to read a couple lines of it.. Thought I would mention it, if it really did effect the in store devices.

PackAndCry - it's still on crack the pathing.. One item in mens, sends you baby for one item then back to mens! WTF?????? Can I pick one floor pad at a time or make one fucking loop, but nope..
I'm really curious how the pathing logic works on the back end. I don't think it takes anything like back walls into account, ours likes to try to send me between B and C a lot, which are separated by a back wall at my store, but it won't bring me between E and F, which are across the racetrack from each other.

I'm really curious how the pathing logic works on the back end. I don't think it takes anything like back walls into account, ours likes to try to send me between B and C a lot, which are separated by a back wall at my store, but it won't bring me between E and F, which are across the racetrack from each other.

The example I use are two different floor pads, I could understand if it went between kitchen and mens they are back to back but baby is another floor pad and diagonal from each other.. And when you do hit infant hardlines it skips around not G20, 19, 18 etc.. It will start at G20 then G12 then back to 17.. On crack.

The new pathing is an improvement if your store never bothered to make the SFS pathing more efficient, but it's horrible if your store had a well-set up path.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back