Archived Small format in A&A duty’s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, there's a lot. As an A&A Lead, I recommend assessing your area, walking your truck, and look at your upcoming planogram workloads. From there I would set priorities.
1) Make sure your dept is decent. If there is one nasty table, then fold it before starting anything. Or if your clearance didn't get picked up, then do that.
2) If your abandoned is overflowing in the fitting room, work half of it.
3) Start your truck. If you can fit your hanging abandoned onto your Z Racks, do that. Same goes with your folded abandoned; they need to go with your metro. This gets all your abandoned out of the fitting room and gives a better guest experience.
4) As you push truck/abandoned, make sure you zone as you go. I have found that by doing this you are able to keep your dept looking great. It takes a little longer to push freight but that is ok.
5) If you are getting new product in on your truck, try taking your vmgs with you so you can slowly start to put merchandise where it will be setting. This will cut down set time when the deadline arrives.
6) After truck is done (including your back stock), fill EXF batches for any tables that are extremely light. Do the same with hanging.
7) Keep up with Price Change. Depending on what dept you have, you might need your Lead to help you. For instance, Kids and NIT always gets hit hard with about 300 dpci's as the lowest I've seen.

IMPORTANT: What ever task you didn't get to do that day, make it a goal for yourself to do it first thing the next day, or at least part of it. This will help you feel like you are making progress and your lead will see that you are doing your best. This is your dept after all. Total ownership comes with pride and your lead/leader should be helping you in striving for a great guest/personal experience.

Once you find a routine that works best for you, it will get easier. Everyone is different so don't think you have to do your tasks in this order all the time, but it is good as a starter guide. Ask for help as much as you can. My team members always come to me when they have questions and its great. The majority of the time they answer their own questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back