Archived So how does your store schedule team leads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never ever seen a Juan or a Joe Contrucci on Target's list of chief officers. You sure those 2 weren't just group leaders?
Lemme check my email. There have been a couple recently that might list them...

I have never ever seen a Juan or a Joe Contrucci on Target's list of chief officers. You sure those 2 weren't just group leaders?
They're at the bottom in the section with people not yet important enough to have a picture displayed.

What is "Senior Vice President, Stores" anyways? I thought it was the position overseeing a region, but there are 5 people listed with that position and only 4 regions.

Our TLs are always scheduled under their workcenter. Unless it's a senior on their LOD shift. Or if it's a specialty TL (back room/ PTL) on their TLOD shift. In which case they're under HL/Consumables.

I typically get scheduled under my work center. So these last couple of weeks because of sales, my hours got cut. I had 30 hours this week and last week just under Hardlines. The ETL-Log, added me in for Presentation so I could get more hours. The ETL-Log at my store is kick ass!

Hours are bad at my store, so I'm usually scheduled half my shift in a different work center.

I recently got into a small spat with our Hardlines TL who was angry that I write my own schedule and the schedule for my work center. Apparently in her eyes it's unfair and my ETL should be writing my schedule. I just told her to worry about her work center and her schedule.

I recently got into a small spat with our Hardlines TL who was angry that I write my own schedule and the schedule for my work center. Apparently in her eyes it's unfair and my ETL should be writing my schedule. I just told her to worry about her work center and her schedule.
When I took over Sbux, it was so bad for about 2 months I was working 6 days, 48 hours--8 of them as LOD. I had 2 other baristas who were in school. I worked M-F open, and they worked the closes and weekends. I have no idea how we weren't on NNC. One person complained that I didn't work Sundays, and I offered to train her in sbux. She declined, of course.

I write my own schedule, my TMs schedule, and the TLOD schedule... My ETL tells me what he wants done (i.e something set early) and if he wants any specifics, my HRTM preplans my general team on Sunday's, and I adjust on Wednesdays. As far as the TLODs, I write it similarly to the LOD schedule: 6 weeks out, open and closing TLODs, rotating weekends.

You gave them the correct answer. Because Starbucks is a specialized work center. Pack sand!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back