Archived So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, good night

Status
Not open for further replies.
If commie gets back, that means the ETL and STL were found to be wrong (which they are) and will be terminated. So commie will be fine. I just don't know why you'd ever want your job back. I'd just take them being found to be wrong, them getting termed, and damages.

Also Spot leaked the info about "misconduct" to get your representation worried and possibly drop you. Stand strong.

I just don't know why you'd ever want your job back.

Same reason he got the job in the first place. Paying bills, benefits, etc. His wife's income may not be enough to support the whole family.

That's not what I meant. I meant, why would you want to return to a place where you were treated badly because of your condition?

I just don't know why you'd ever want your job back.

Same reason he got the job in the first place. Paying bills, benefits, etc. His wife's income may not be enough to support the whole family.

That's not what I meant. I meant, why would you want to return to a place where you were treated badly because of your condition?

I guess because I liked the job and most of the people I worked with.
As long as I was treated properly (like I was for over three years) it would be fine.
The main thing is it would teach them never to do something like that to someone else.
I woulds be the constant reminder that you don't screw over people with disabilities.

I don't know why I had any hopes in this direction but for some reason it still depressed when they proved true to form.
I had put in a complaint with the integrity hotline about the circumstances of my harassment and firing.
After weeks of not hearing anything from them, I finally got a letter saying they were upholding the firing.
Wasn't really surprised, just disappointed that Spot can't do the right thing.

Next to file with the Division of Civil Rights and EEOC.

Last edited:
I don't know why I had any hopes in this direction but for some reason it still depressed when they proved true to form.
I had put in a complaint with the integrity hotline about the circumstances of my harassment and firing.
After weeks of not hearing anything from them, I finally got a letter saying they were upholding the firing.

uh oh! spot - 1, commie - 1.

uh oh! spot - 1, commie - 1.

S'okay. Next round will have a ringer, namely the feds.
My money's on Commie.

wow thats bulls**t. if i were you i would just never look back there, and find a job were they will actually pay you to get by, target is just is just chump change, and you can do alot better.

@commiecorvus , I am disheartened and angered by this post. Target is SO "do as I say, not as I do." They value diversity, but only when it makes them look good.

I know someone who is in a similar boat at the store I just left. She is severely bi-polar, and these bastards do whatever they can to set her off just to say she is acting up. They talk about her condition amongst each other and in front of other team members, which is a violation of HIPAA law. They are purposely causing her to self distruct, by bullying and hitting her where it hurts.

She is scared to take action, knowing she can't win. But, she feels discriminated against, bigtime. Target has a great legal team. They will document it to make her look like she isn't performing. Sadly, she is a hard worker when being treated with respect by leadership. Hmmm.

I'm so sorry to hear that.
She needs to fight back before she is fired and not after.
I didn't take the proper precautions because I had been treated well and didn't expect to burned like that.
She needs to record everything that happens and have someone on hand to back her up before they can fire her.
There are agencies and groups who will help you just have to reach out.
She needs to do it soon.

Your management staff is unbelievable. I had TMs with medical conditions and I took the opposite approach. I checked with them to make sure they didn't over exert themselves or perform a task that will exacerbate their condition. One ETL was relentless on one of our PAs. I approached him and asked if he'd come overnight and work with me - best decision he made (according to him). Needless to say, the other ETL and I did not get along. Not only did he get weekends off and still made full-time hours, I told him to take additional breaks when needed. I didn't want TMs dying on my watch.

Sorry to hear about your struggle.

Yes, you don't even know. I wouldn't be surprised if a union came to that store. I keep hearing about how disgruntled the team is. So sad. It used to feel like a family, now it is like an insane asylum or Fight Club even.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back