Archived So my HR TL called me in today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, you took the time to count the money....you said that you were very busy and you were concerned about the guests in line. It didn't seem to bother you to count the cash, so after doing that, then you put the money on the shelf?

You're not being clear......you said that you didn't count the money because the LOD said it was OK.
Then this post from above says that ,yes, you did count it.
Which was it?
Counted...or not?

Sorry misunderstood the post. I didn't count it. I meant it took me a long time to hear from the LOD in regards to what to do about the money.

With the CA you got, at least it is something that you won't have to worry about repeating within the year and getting fired for!!

Glad to hear you can move on. As GSTL I once forgot to empty a register. I got a CA, my ETL got a final. She watched me very closely after that because she had more to lose than I did if I screwed up again. My guess is your leadership diluted some of the blame for you. It was 100% wrong decision making on your part but instead of blaming it all on you the leaders that didn’t help you to make the right decision took some of the blame. They are probably in a greater serious situation for their participation (or lack thereof). Watch your back, mind your p’s and q’s, behave and slow down enough to make wise choices in the future. You got a second chance....don’t find a way to need a third.

Not as bad what I've seen a GSA do, honestly I saved her job. She left one of the electronics cash bags laying on the electronics desk wide open, I just happened to walk over to the boat for some tape and seen it sitting there. Simply walked it up to the front handed it to her and told her she owes me big time. I know now that if leadership were to find out, we would probably both get in trouble, me for not having reported it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back