Archived So when can we expect normal team member raises if we get them this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
April small showers bring a few May flowers. Still can't pay the Rent and all the bills, electric, gas, water, cable, internet, cell phone, let alone eat and don't even get me started on the car bills. This is why I work a second job just to pay bills.

Last edited:
I'm guessing that the percentages of increase will be as low as they can get away with.

If we were hired as PT seasonal but are staying on, do we get a raise? Or is that just for full timers or employees who have been there 1+ years?

I don't expect a raise... i'm already going to be one of the highest paid peeps up front. I"d honestly rather not get one and give it to someone else, they deserve it more than me.

Yeah the pro-rated raise is such garbage. I remember my first year when I only had 6 months in, they gave me 5 cents. Woooooh, I'm doing awesome and yet I can't even match inflation?

Ha!! You said "normal".... I remember when spot gave "normal" raises.. I don't know what they are calling this mess they've been giving out these past years.

The only ones expecting substantial pay increases are April's Fools. *ta dum, tish*

I got a good raise last year and I didn't even have that much of an impact on my store. I've done well this year and expect at least a similar raise. If not, I hardly see the incentive to help herd these damn newbie flow members...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back