Soda stream pick up orders

Recently I’ve been seeing that guests have been doing pick up orders for their soda stream exchanges but when picking up the order it charges them for a brand new one in a box instead of at the exchange rate w the exchange refill ($14.99) apparently it tells them that they have to show me a code but I don’t see any code and I end up just having to cancel the order and then just do the Exchange in a new transaction. Has this been happening to anyone else?

Also, what do you tell guests when the store doesn’t have any more exchange refills but there are the ones that are in a box on the floor but that one costs full price even though it’s the same thing (?)

Recently I’ve been seeing that guests have been doing pick up orders for their soda stream exchanges but when picking up the order it charges them for a brand new one in a box instead of at the exchange rate w the exchange refill ($14.99) apparently it tells them that they have to show me a code but I don’t see any code and I end up just having to cancel the order and then just do the Exchange in a new transaction. Has this been happening to anyone else?
You may be trying to get socially engineered.

Refils are NOT accessible in the target app because of the fact that an exchange needs to occur. They're buying a brand new canister for what ever the price of that is (like 25 dollars I think).

By telling you " oh yeah you need to update the price " they may be trying to get one for the exchange price.

Or I'm just overthinking this and a guest thinks they chan exchange their soda stream thing in an OPU lol.

Odd that I see this as I plan to go refill my sodastream tmrw LOL.

Also, what do you tell guests when the store doesn’t have any more exchange refills but there are the ones that are in a box on the floor but that one costs full price even though it’s the same thing (?)

I'm curious.... Are you at a store that is currently doing drive up returns?

It does say it in the app! But I don't think Target meant for people to order a new one. Look it up. It specifically says that TMs will use product 072-08-7832 upon exchange of an empty CO2 canister. I think that is the code your guest is referring to. If you get more of this, cancel their order when they come in and do the exchange as normal.

Back