Archived Softlines Up Hang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know the part # for the softlines up hang that's located in the backroom? A couple of ours broke down & we're looking to replace it. I tried to look it up on SAP and I got BF1936 as a part # for the "Hanging Kit". However, it didn't look like the bar is included..

If someone could confirm, I'd really appreciate all your help. Will definitely need it for Q4.

have you asked your PMT? or even the BRTL? ETL LOG? they may have that, or wouldnt know how to fix it. worse comes to worse, use the z racks.

have you asked your PMT? or even the BRTL? ETL LOG? they may have that, or wouldnt know how to fix it. worse comes to worse, use the z racks.
I would bet he is a BRTL since most TMs can't order on SAP.

Yea, our PMT is of no help. ETL LOG doesn't know either. I gotta look deeper into it. Worst comes to worse, I'll just mysupport it. Just decided to check in here since I get a faster response. Thanks everyone!

Not sure. I've been looking for the little hooks with the strap to stagger merchandise so you can hang more up top to no avail because...... SHOPABILITY.

Yea, our PMT is of no help. ETL LOG doesn't know either. I gotta look deeper into it. Worst comes to worse, I'll just mysupport it. Just decided to check in here since I get a faster response. Thanks everyone!

If you do end up mySupporting this you may want to send a picture with it. Every time I ask them about something obscure they ALWAYS want a picture. Sending one to begin with will save you some time.

Not sure. I've been looking for the little hooks with the strap to stagger merchandise so you can hang more up top to no avail because...... SHOPABILITY.

Try searching "piggybacks" on SAP. I know I have seen them in there when looking for something else but can't remember if that is what they are actually called or just what I've always called them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back