Archived Sr GSTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it got discussed what regular GSTLs make, what about Seniors? My old Target friend is considering it, but he also has an offer for two other companies. What's the pay like for say a city like Atlanta?

I don't understand why target has so many leadership titles. Makes sense why so many of them with titles talk down to regular TMs. Theyre only lowly TMs, they obviously mean nothing to the store. Lol. Don't get me wrong, people can get hired on as a TL fresh to target but to get hired on as a SrTL without working a day for target before seems preposterous to me. Thats one thing about the store I dont like about my job. Also, most TLs ive witnessed barely do much physical work and just push people around to do it for them in avoidance of doing it themselves when theyre the Leader and they should act in example. Anyone can push people around to get shit done, very few can out perform while doing it. I just dont know about this place anymore :)

Per glass door, between 16.00 to 18.00, an hour for senior tl at spot. did you ask your friend, if they wanted to work at Walmart, like you?

Last edited:
I believe SR TL is the highest you can go, it's a PG21 I want to say? I believe it's somewhere around 10-15 dollars over base, I'll have to look again.

Tempting but if you're going to have those kind of expectations might as well be an ETL. SR TL's typically have to take LOD shifts.

at the same time, a solid work center and it really wouldn't be too bad for a position that is pretty much guarantee'd 40 hours a week.

That said it could also be extremely tough in a struggling department/store where you needed more than 40 hours. In my last store I was working 60-80 hours a week to try to improve things. I wouldn't of done near as good had I had to limit myself to 40 hour work weeks. Granted it also ruined my outside life too ;)

As for pay. At least in my area it's on average $17-23/hr.

SrTL is N17, which is the highest pay grade. I'm pretty sure the bare minimum that target pays for that is $15.75. Might be higher for a big city like Atlanta if the cost of living is higher.

So it got discussed what regular GSTLs make, what about Seniors? My old Target friend is considering it, but he also has an offer for two other companies. What's the pay like for say a city like Atlanta?
seniors make about 2 or 3 dollars more than TLs i've heard

I know ASANT but it's a little more than that, they get like a .50 cent bump just for being a key holder.
I was going to say it's less. But I guess that depends on what pay grades you're talking about. My store seems to pay the bare minimum that any store pays. N13 to N17 is $1.75, though I'm not sure what N11 to N13 is (it's either $.75 or $1.00).

I know ASANT but it's a little more than that, they get like a .50 cent bump just for being a key holder.
key carrier is $1.00. srTl is anywhere from a $2-5 raise to start with the ability to get yearly raises. I also don't believe there are any hard pay caps for TLS and above.

key carrier is $1.00. srTl is anywhere from a $2-5 raise to start with the ability to get yearly raises. I also don't believe there are any hard pay caps for TLS and above.
There are. A couple SrTLs at my store were maxed out, although I think one of them isn't maxed anymore after the huge pay increases over the last two years. I bet the first one is still maxed though.

Our SrTLs make $18-$23/hour depending how long they have been with the company.

I think our three make 18-20/hr o_O.....unfortunately there's one whose attitude is horrible. Every convo leads back to "in the old days of target" blah blah blah blah....Target changes with the seasons and that's a lot of the challenge that our TLs struggle with....collectively our TLs probably have about 100+years of experience with the company but they're stuck in ways that's making their work centers suffer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back