Archived Sr. TL questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

I'm a 2 year TL that was recently promoted to Senior.
I guess I am having an interview with my DTL.

Anyone have any thoughts of the questions That might be asked ?

Thank you

I ran LOD as a TL.
I am now a senior but I'm taking the interview as a formality. So I haven't interviewed yet but I'm already keyed in

So you were given a promotion that requires an interview without actually being given an interview but now because they need the paperwork showing you interviewed they're going to spoof an interview with your DTL so all the paperwork is in order.....

That's not really fair to all the other SrTL's who had to interview for their position.....

I have my interview with my DTL soon. Anything else to expect? Any advice? My store pretty much expects me to pass and have already put me on the schedule to shadow as LOD. I'm pretty nervous.

Tell me about a time when;

Something you did, did not go as planned.

You had to manage an angry guest.

You had to deal with a team member conflict.

You led a team to succeed in a specific project.

You will probably hear some or all of these.

Remember, high scope situations, focus on your leaders hip and not your personal accompmishments.

Unless you have keys and codes your not the SRTL. I'm sure your store wants you to be but just remember the DTL has the final say. Have your 30 sec commercial ready and make sure you prep. If you go in blind they will know.

I'm sure the interview with the dtl is a formality and your stl has probably told the dtl he/she wants you as a Sr.

I'd recommend the same thing everyone else said, high scope answers with situations where you led your team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back