Archived SrTLs in the new Ops Model

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanzano

GSTL
What happened to you guys exactly? I'm interested in learning how SrTLs were transitioned into the new ops model that eliminated the SrTL role formally. Did you get to keep your pay? Your key/access rights? Did you have first dibs on the closing lead role? Would love to hear any experiences.

Nobody at my store wants it (closer). If you do, get your name out there now--March will be here soon. I understand that nobody loses money.

You don't want to be closing lead. But if you're a senior you'll keep your pay and your keys because you will have to do an LOD rotation one weekend every few weeks.

If you're not the closing lead, you just become a lead. You keep your keys (at STL discretion) and take turns doing LOD rotations on the weekends with the other former Seniors and the ETLs. If you happen to be HR, though, you are a senior lead (which is the only senior lead position).

I think most people assume the Seniors become closers but it's not necessarily true. You can be transitioned into any position. We were one of the first to try out the Pilot and I transitioned into Beauty/Tech and now Style too.

I kept my keys, my pay actually went up and I still close LOD on my weekends on.

I got the closing TL spot in my store. Start in a few weeks. Personally kind of worried about it.

My STL said it was going to be the same starting pay as all other leads but they are going to lure people in with the promise of every weekend off. Not really owning an area (just owning recovery of everything). And only answering to the store director. Those are the perks they are hoping will get people in this position. No more money as far as I have been told. So that means no thank you!

Curious as to what the pay range is for the closing lead.

I'm not expecting anything different than what I have already been making. I don't think it includes a pay increase honestly. With the new model it doesn't sound like it would increase at all. I would expect our increases as TL's to increase as the TM's pay increases to 15 over the next few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back