Archived Star Wars Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
i knew it :p

Yeah I just laughed. And went home when I was supposed to. Not caring that we had back up lines 5 people deep and 8 flats of clearance on the line. Our pulls were down to 1 who my partner would finish when she came back from lunch. Nope, not going to help you if won't help us..

Did anyone notice the selfie shipper was sent built wrong. The cardboard piece that holds the windshield up doesn't align with the wings on the side? Or was it just mine.

Just clocked out. Our store is starting at midnight and will be open til 2am. We have a 3-4ft wookie for our raffle. Would have been interesting to see this event unfold.

Don't put the stuff out or talk it about it early.... Our DTL was spitting flames this afternoon when our PTL decided to set early.... Ooopsie

Does anyone actually think this is gonna be big? I doubt it will even be as big as Lilly, let alone as big as black Friday. Nobody I know outside of target has heard anything about it. I, myself, have not heard anything about it outside of target either.

Our store isn't closing tonight. They are letting people line up, keeping the store open for the event at midnight and then closing at 2. Then I'm guessing the 4am crew is coming in for truck, I wasn't scheduled so I didn't bother to look when people where scheduled.

@Redexpress: ohh that sucks. we got enough for the set but we were short 2 pieces.

@CaptainRevision: we got thee boxes of lunch boxes to give away. I also read that there was small chewbaka give away stop but I didn't see it. I'm assume it's select stores along with the tm sw shirts that I really wanted but didn't get.

@kangkang: the ten pieces go in the toy aisle and the rest comes with the signing ( a bigger flat box).

I dont think I got that paper. I only have storm trooper,cheewee 2pcs,xwing fighter, the one that goes on the shipper. thats it

Does anyone actually think this is gonna be big? I doubt it will even be as big as Lilly, let alone as big as black Friday. Nobody I know outside of target has heard anything about it. I, myself, have not heard anything about it outside of target either.
Yes. Stars Wars fans are often collectors and take it very serious, lol.

Plus, have you seen that stud R2D2?! What a hunk!

My store isn't doing the midnight thing, but we do have a section in seasonal set up that will have merchandise Saturday morning, and I'm opening. So in expecting a rush of people when the store opens.

It's happening tomorrow and saturday, my store isn't doing the midnight event. I'm working 4-11:30 Friday so it's going to be pretty neat to see how it goes.

Droid mechanic...Just one of the services I offer....

We got enough backer but the adjacentcey isn't working out. We need to add a section to the gondola but didn't realize till after close.

I think only midnight stores got the chewie giveaway. Lunch boxes are a Saturday thing.

It's really sad I can't keep the droid on my desk after. He's super cute.

Attachments

• IMG_20150904_011308.jpg
    IMG_20150904_011308.jpg
    257.8 KB · Views: 48
Most of the signing went fine except that I couldn't put up the door clings since I would have had to remove the older ones (this is an automatic door, enter/exit here etc) and the LOD wasn't okay with that. Sucks since it was a nice idea, even though my store's doors have a red/black bar that separates the glass into two sections around the middle and it wouldn't have really looked right if I had to cut it in half..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back