Archived Starbucks Assist, Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing the Starbucks order this week and I'm trying to find the salt for the salted caramel mocha on the order guide. I've ordered it before but I don't see it now. Does anyone know the numbers for that? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Unsure of "open" order vs regular weekly although we're now reset for Q4 so that would include holiday items.
If there's holiday item that promises to be a big seller, order it NOW instead of when you run out. Holiday items have a VERY short window & Starbux is notorious about dropping items without notification. Usually they simply don't ship it no matter how many times you order & only later will they send an email mentioning that said items have been dropped.
Regular orders are weekly & you might want to start stockpiling heavily-used items like mocha mix (peppermint mocha, salted caramel mocha, etc), caramel drizzle, syrups, etc.
Watch your pastries to see what's selling heavily & what's being QMOS'd so you can adjust orders/daily plating. Nothing worse than selling out of an item early in the day when you could pull extra & maximize sales. When we have a slow-down on pastries, we'll QMOS some for samples, another way to drive add-on sales.
If it's dead at your counter but the store is busy, send a TM out with samples. We've done a half & half tray of beverages & pastries that was REAL popular. Some folks didn't even realize our store HAD a Starbux so this was a good intro.
By @redeye58, from another thread.

I was off today but I'll be in tomorrow & see what I can find.

Checked my current order sheet & it's already been dropped so I'm trying to find a previous order.
Because Pumpkin Spice & Salted Caramel Mocha rolled out as 'fall' drinks, they'll be dropped from the menu first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back