Starbucks rags gone

What are you using to clean the counters and steam wand at Starbucks? We no longer get rags to clean with, and the sanitizer spray is causing extreme allergic reactions to myself and few other team members. What is everyone else using to clean now that we are not getting the rags anymore?

Saniwipes here too. They work pretty well. We have an under-counter holder for the canister right next to the espresso machine, so it doesn't even take up counter space.

The only issue with them is some of our team members like to use them to wipe down the stainless steel counters (even though they're told not to over and over and over and over and over), and they leave gross streaks... :rolleyes:

@redeye58 Sorry for such a delay in responding back (the holiday season really took it out of me)... Thank you for the info! I will see if our TL or ETL can find them. Do you know how they're labeled in MyKart? Do you have any alternative ideas for the counters? The sanitizer spray causes a really bad allergic reaction that has sent me to the urgent care.

They're AF250.1 in Go Cart.

If you're allergic to sanitizer, then it might not be a good idea to work in food service. Or you can wear gloves all the time I guess. But that's typically what we use to clean everything. We do use the blue spray to clean off all the guest areas, so you could use that to clean the bar during the day, although it should definitely be sanitized at night.

Back