Logistics Starbucks Shipments?

If a Starbucks shipment comes in but lacks the necessary paperwork, how do you receive or check it in?

Try this card: https://greenfield.target.com/card/1213617

Filter to Starbucks and then you should be able to type in the number in the "SHIP_I" column. It looks like you'll need to type those numbers in for any row with a "SHIP_STATUS" of X.

If it was an emergency order, it might not show up on this card. I've never done anything to receive an emergency order, so I don't know if that means it automatically goes in somehow or if I've been screwing up our financials.

Yep, what Xamatos said... it sucks typing all those numbers in by hand but nobody in the in the chain of command is gonna reach out and get you that paper, so...

So just a small, but cool little calculated field that may come in handy for our custom greenfield card makers...

The card that xanatos linked includes the relevant shipment ID, but for some reason includes an apostrophe at the beginning. This means that even if you display it as a barcode it won't be recognizable by your myDevice.

Insert the following card calculated field:
dimension(pad_left(right(trim(SHIP_I), 17), 17, s'0'))

Basically, if the field, "SHIP_I" is more than 17 characters long, it displays only the right most 17 characters, which removes the apostrophe. I don't know if this was the best way to achieve my desired goal, but it worked!

I attribute this knowledge to greenfielddocsites.target.com, and the fact that you can look at the card calculated fields of other users on greenfield

Back