Archived Starbucks replacing Target Cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneGoodEar

Former team member
I have heard that some Targets will be replacing their Target Cafe/Food Avenue with Starbucks. Anyone heard of this? Thanks.

There's a poster here that says she doesn't have a Food Ave anymore, only Starbucks. Forgot who it was.

We still have both. Guess it depends on sales.

Any one getting in the pre-made sandwiches & salads yet? The salads look pretty good; not impressed with the sandwiches tho.

I don't think our Food Avenue is closing. A lot of people buy the breakfast sandwiches and pizzas. And we sell a lot of fountain drinks. Still disappointed that they dropped the breakfast burrito though.

I'm pretty sure my store is closing food ave to put Starbucks in its place. I think we'll still have fountain drinks available, but nothing else.

I know the SB register menu has a placeholder for soft drinks & icees.
Yeh, I miss the breakfast burrito too.

I used to get those Breakfast Burritos all the time when I'd open! God damn they were good

We still have both. Guess it depends on sales.

Any one getting in the pre-made sandwiches & salads yet? The salads look pretty good; not impressed with the sandwiches tho.

We have the pre-made sandwiches & salads. Other TMs have had both and said they're not too bad. We're still a fairly new store, so this may be why we have both. We also have Food Ave and Starbucks.

We've had premade sandwiches and salads for as long as I've been there. We recently got "new and improved" ones, but I haven't tried them.

We've had the sandwiches at my store for a while, and they're not that great. We just got the salads though, and I haven't gone into rabbit mode to try one yet. :D

I hope we get a starbucks would be much better than Target cafe the new salads are horrible. Miss the days of the actually grill.

I hope we get a starbucks would be much better than Target cafe the new salads are horrible. Miss the days of the actually grill.
I think the grill had much big of a menu. It caused more problems than service.

In my opinion, the grill should never have provided breakfast, cinnamon suger/CinnaBun Pretzels, ice cream/yogurt, soups, cheese sticks, CheddarDogs, all the special event items (wings, funnel cakes, Octopus Hot Dogs)

It should have been simple items. Hamburgers, hot dogs, nachos, salted pretzels, fries. Stores wasted so much money on stuff that didn't sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back