I'm Lost! Starting my LOA

Coo

Hey just wondering if there's a way for me to start my ELOA online or on the computer at work. My HR ETL is away on medical leave , I have been working closing shifts the past few days so the other HR is gone by the time I get in , also I haven't been able to get in contact with her through the phone... don't want this to be a last minute thing should I just tell my ETL when I'm leaving

Shouldn’t matter, my HR still makes everyone call.
Your hr has approve it first, than call benefits.
Leave of absence contact info:

What to do/Contacts

The first step in the leave process is for the team member to contact their HR partner or leader. Team members may be asked to call the Target Leave and Disability team directly at 800-828-5850, Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. CT.
The Target Leave and Disability team handles most leave and disability administration processes for team members.
The fax number is 847-554-1660. Please include your claim number (if known) or team member ID number on your fax.

Last edited:
I’m currently pregnant and did not speak to my HR before calling. After you call HR receives an email about the leave. You really only have to talk to your HR about leave if you get denied, but still want time off.

Last edited:
Back