Archived Staying past shift

Status
Not open for further replies.
*last week*
BRTM: Hey, your guys names keep popping up on here. Y’all in trouble or what?
IP: nope, just means we have 5 minutes before we get in trouble.
BRTM: BWAHAHA.

Anyone can view it if they wanted annoying alerts every second of every day.

lmao the ETL-HR freaks out about this and meals whenever he’s LOD... 11:45 AM over the walkie “TEAM IF YOU PUNCHED IN AT 6 AM YOU SHOULD BE AT THE TIME CLOCK RIGHT NO OKAY NO EXCEPTIONS 6AM TIMECLOCK NOW MEAL OR PUNCH OUT FOR DAY THANKS” literally screaming...

We've had SIX people today alerting for working beyond their schedules. I have never heard an LOD call out for that before, and now six in one day?

Heard LOD tell people to clock out last Sunday, I'll be quite happy if they yell at me to go home on time since they always have me doing something close to the end of my shift that takes extra time to finish.

I'm gonna be setting it off every day. Final announcement in the back corner of the sales floor, double check all the fitting rooms, see if there's anything I can do quickly with the softlines carts that appear after final announcement, put the cordless away and make it to the timeclock by 5 minutes after.....nope, not happening. 7 after is far more likely.

Based on when I heard the calls, I would say these people were at 15 minutes beyond. Not 5. Which is probably why I hadn't heard it before. That's a pretty long time for someone to still be hanging around on the clock.

This shit is starting to annoy my team. Here they are busting their asses getting our truck done and you hear their names being called out in the walkies like little children “You’re working past your shift, please head to the time clock and clock out.” and they’re going to wonder why the truck didn’t get done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back