Archived Stealing Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...something happened recently at my store concerning this, but I'd rather not recall the story here...yet.

Does anyone else have any stories a about fellow TM's/TL's stealing hours?

I've dealt with a team member asking their peers if they wanted to give up hours (TM was desperate for hours to keep benefits). Not sure if that is what you are referring to, but I've seen that at least...

I've heard of TMs stretching their hrs by wps.
They were usually coached & one was eventually termed for repeatedly going into OT.

Same here... I'm guilty of stretching out my time to inch my way up to my average hours but I don't go into OT. I end up on WPS a lot, though.

When I was GSA, that happened a lot simply because announcing my departure was a cue for everyone to "suddenly remember what they needed me to do" before I left. :/

Ya that's pretty much how I always end up on WPS as well. Everyone suddenly needs my "expert advice" as I'm trying to leave.

I know of a guy who was fired for punching in when he wasn't at work. Using Sharepoint to punch in when at other stores.

Sometimes I'll be scheduled under Instocks but work backroom all day. Im always kind of 'on call' instocks if they need help, but when the tl needs people in backroom, we might 'borrow' a few in stock hours....

I'm talking about punching in and then disappearing for several hours. Nowhere to be found. Like, not IN the store. That kind of stealing hours.

Sounds like some out our cart attendants. No carts in the store, lot full, no CA to be found...

Sounds like some out our cart attendants. No carts in the store, lot full, no CA to be found...

I had a CA go to Taco Bell during his shift (not on break/lunch) - Our cameras extend a nice view so he was seen entering, then exiting 25 minutes later. When he came inside he said he went to Taco Bell to grab a stray cart

Needless to say he was termed shortly after lmao

Would that be the same as one of our techs who takes 15 bathroom breaks on top of their 2 scheduled breaks and lunch? The other day, they came in late, left for a doctor's appointment, came back, STILL took their scheduled lunch AND their 2-15 minute breaks on top of multiple bathroom breaks....some of us, however, because that particular tech was OUT of the pharmacy more than they were IN the pharmacy, never even GOT our 1st 15 minute break :angry:

I'm talking about punching in and then disappearing for several hours. Nowhere to be found. Like, not IN the store. That kind of stealing hours.

I can't fathom how that would be possible these days. Way too much to do with far less people. Heck, if I disappeared for several hours, my TL sure as hell would be looking for me...Probably call the police.

i could see that happening here, somedays people dont even know im here working. Happened a couple times "Wheres Bob? he was supposed to be here today" me over the walkie "Uhhh im working in the BR and been here since my shift started"

I been walkin' out the door with 'em in my pocket. You ain't gettin' 'em back 'tils you says you're sorry.

Yeh, we had a couple of CAs who were 'supposed' to be bringing in carts but were out in their car listening to their iPod, chatting up their GF in her car, sleeping out under the trees, etc.

I steal hours by not doing anything that they consider productive.

But clocking out and leaving? That's just being dickish.

had around 20 in the next district termed for clocking in for each other. it was quite the scandal. the only time i've ever heard of it happening.

I Just recently fired two people for coming in late and submitting punch corrections for the times they were suppose to be there...... One of the people I fired, actually looked at me and say's "Damn, your good!, never thought I'd be caught..." How stupid are you? or even better how stupid do you think I am?!?!?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back