• Thread starter JimmyTarget
  • Start date
  • Replies 5
  • Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JimmyTarget

If your store is lucky enough to deal with the sticky ad signs, how do you handle the disposal of the back strip?
At my store we carry around bags and drop them in but they are so ANNOYING that they never stay in the bag! They literally fly out and stick to the shelves. IF they stay in the bag, its right at the top and it's the worlds most annoying thing early in the morning.
So.. how does your store do it?

My store does the same thing. They even stick to me. It's annoying, but I haven't come up with anything new.

We don't have the sticky signs at my store. Are the backers sticky because of the adhesive or just static?

We don't have the sticky signs at my store. Are the backers sticky because of the adhesive or just static?

The static is CRAZY.
For peg hooks it's fine because the old paper ones were terrible but for shelf strips I personally preferred the 3x5 paper option.

You would think we have just given up trying to contain them if you set foot in my store... I find over a hundred on Sundays and at least a dozen more on Mondays and Tuesdays.

They don't look half as bad as all the fallen sales flags laying all over the floor though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back