Archived STL walk/team leader meetings

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a logistics team leader there's nothing I hate more than having team leader meetings every Friday to talk about vibe and what we are doing to drive sales. I'd rather be in the back finishing the backstock or making sure all the push is getting done instead of sitting there for two hours while the salesfloor team leads try to extend the meeting because they don't actually a process to get done daily. They since removed team leader meetings and now have STL walks every other Monday. Again Mondays are busy days for process teams and there is no coverage on the floor so we constantly hear call buttons go off and our etls are like sales floor who's responding?? In my head I'm sitting there thinking we have 8-10 tLs and eTLs sitting here when we could be out there driving sales and helping guests! Anyone else know what I'm talking about??

I hated those!!

Except in addition to vibe it was also, "let's scan in stocks incorrectly!"

The STL would walk around, see an out and ask the group 'is this a true out?' Then berate everyone for why it didn't have a gray dot on it.

I hated those!!

The STL would walk around, see an out and ask the group 'is this a true out?' Then berate everyone for why it didn't have a gray dot on it.

Cause we are not supposed to dot it! It only gets a dot I it 0-OH and none in the backroom.. But you should know that, last week you had us going around scanning and pulling all the dots.. -with added sarcasm.. Cause this did happen in my store.

I hated those!!

Or shoot EXFs and screw up the accumulator.

Yea but they recently changed it to 0 or negative OH gets a dot...smh..our STL walked is together through the kitchen cleaner aisle and said let's scan research on these outs.... She scanned the 409 and said ok it says 14 OH no br location. There's no endcap so we zero it out but not dot it. She asked everyone if they understand and I was the only one that was like I would do differently. So I walked up to the out and grabbed more product from the shelves below to spread amongst the facings. If you know anything about in stocks or flow you know that chemicals are striped like Windex etc.. it was bitter silence from the STL who literally just zeroed out an easy fix. And she wonders why the drastic count gets so long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back