Archived STL's being walked out..

Status
Not open for further replies.
My STL was walked out in hand-cuffs today..... What a fool...... Sorry, to funny NOT to Share with the group....

WTF is wrong with people? Who F's up a $50,000 job? Priorities people, some need to learn them the hard way it seems.

Apparently I transferred to my current store about a month too late to see its then-current STL do the perp-walk. In the 9 years since, we haven't had anyone higher than TM have to do it. Oh well.

WTF is wrong with people? Who F's up a $50,000 job? Priorities people, some need to learn them the hard way it seems.

Thought STL was more in the 75-100K range, if they're not brand new to the company?

Thought STL was more in the 75-100K range, if they're not brand new to the company?

As I was told -- they get a descend salary -- but --

They get a percentage of what their store sells -- 3 or 4 % of a 1 or 2 million dollar store is a little more than I make --

But that's divided into 3 or 4 payments a year --

I would show the math - but my head hurts just thinking about it --------

50,000 is etl pay. Possibly starting stl pay if you don't negotiate well and have little previous experience. I'd say on average stl's make 75k.

I know an STL that's been with spot for 20+ years and they make upwards of 120k.

Wow! That's never happened here.. However I was speaking with an AP today and apparently there is 'something in the works' over some employee stealing (no idea if it's a TM or a higher up.).

Yes. That's why it's weird to me. There's no way there is zero internal theft. Whether you're a trusting person or not, chances are something is going on theft wise.

Maybe you're just not around when it happens. A couple arrests have happened at my store, but I never knew about them until someone else told me.

As grim as it may seem team member theft is how I came into my current role. The previous GSTL was pocketing money (I have no idea how much, I was just told he was) while closing the lanes. This baffles me because if you are the one handling targets money wouldn't you assume you are one of the most watched people in the building? At first I felt bad taking his job because we became friends but then I found out why and I had no problems moving into his role. We have not spoken since and I have zero intention of doing so.

Maybe the STL only had months to live, and was trying to do some breaking bad type stuff??? Wouldn't that sounder cooler on the obituary than "his employment at target came to an end when he was caught offguard one monday morning and was told to clean out his office because he wasn't needed any more???"

I'm just saying, you're innocent until proven guilty, and I don't care how flat you can make a pancake, there's still two sides to it.

^^^ doing some type of crime to make sure that his family was financially taken care of...I can't comment on any drug manufacturing, but the investigation is ongoing and further arrests are possible!

i mean yeah technically, but I got that line from my hero Dr. Phil, and everytime I use it, I use it verbatim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back