Archived Store falling apart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else's store in bad shape?
One of our ACs that covers the front of the store is broken and has been broken for like a month. I am certain they have sent several requests to fix it as it is 90 degrees in TSC and guests are *****ing like crazy over it.
And don't get me started on the roof, the second it starts raining they scream my name to grab all 6 buckets and postion them over every leak, and theres a new leak everyday. My insane STL sent a couple of team members to the roof with cans of requisitioned flex-seal to patch the roof, which did absolutely nothing.

If you have p-fresh a/c units, ask your sft to check the filters. Also, get a maintenance work order on them too. On the leaky roof, put a work order in to get those leaks fixed.

Minor Leaks can be controlled with 2-3 layers of Tarp over the effected area (on the roof) . We had minor incidents before, but not multiple areas :(

But Yes, Send in Service Requests daily until they show up.

This is not good. Once you get more people tramping up on the roof 'fixing' it more and more leaks show up...water hits stuff that doesn't play well with liquids. Cite health department concerns!

Then there's always the last resort: :wizard: Rain, rain, go away. Come again when I'm not here!

One of our ACs that covers the front of the store is broken and has been broken for like a month. I am certain they have sent several requests to fix it as it is 90 degrees in TSC and guests are *****ing like crazy over it.
And don't get me started on the roof, the second it starts raining they scream my name to grab all 6 buckets and postion them over every leak, and theres a new leak everyday. My insane STL sent a couple of team members to the roof with cans of requisitioned flex-seal to patch the roof, which did absolutely nothing.

I think if you put them under the leaks you might have better luck. :D

On the Service Request...location salesfloor...asset roof system/ceiling... problem code leaks... should route straight to roofing vendor once aporoved by the SFT

That's sad.. Consumer Reports said that stuff worked :(

Im hoping your kidding about the STL asking team members to go on the roof with flex seal!

Doubt it.
Once we had a flying insect cloud in Pets and the ETL asked me to grab a can of insecticide and discretely spray it around. During Holiday season. Store full of guests.

Yeah. No.

Wow, that is really weird.... Normally when something breaks that upsets lots of guests (AC is one of those things) it is fixed with 24 hours. Leadership at your store/district is really dropping the ball.

Agreed.... funny how things are so different at stores across the country

We still have no AC
The escalator is broken
Sometimes the ones for the carts also get broken
Our store smells
One day.. all of the registers werent working
etc.

Got to say the SFT at my store is on top of all store related issues. He even calls me out (I'm consumables TL) when vendors get crazy with stacking pizzas too close to the tops of shelves in the sales floor freezers.

Recently two ceiling panels broke in my store. That wasn't pretty. I wore a mask my entire shift and still have a minor skin reaction from touching whatever the ceiling stuff is made of. It fell on top the the knit shop in softlines. So even when I wasn't part of the original clean-up, I touched it accidentally folding some shirts later that week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back