Archived Store has $28K in Apple Products Stolen

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has happened up here in the PNW as well, not my store but a sister store, why we only keep one or two of each in the case. You need more they are in the lock up..

I'm curious how the costs add up.

13 iPads @ 1000 = 13,000
9 watches at 300 = 2,700
2 iPhones at 1000= 2,000

That's 17,700.

So they stole $10,00 in attachments? Although I guess that's only like 2 watch straps

Yeah, I agree that staffing wouldn't have changed this one. If they'd been there for 40 minutes gradually picking things out and walking out with them, yeah, maybe, but that targeted, smash-and-grab burglary shit isn't going to be head off by a couple extra TMs wandering nearby.

I'm curious how the costs add up.

13 iPads @ 1000 = 13,000
9 watches at 300 = 2,700
2 iPhones at 1000= 2,000

That's 17,700.

So they stole $10,00 in attachments? Although I guess that's only like 2 watch straps
I mean we have Apple TVs, Apple Pencils, and AirPods all in our Cass.. could easily be another 1000 in AirPods, 500 in pencils, and who knows how much in Apple TVs? Also probably took some iPod touches and iPod Nano’s so it adds up imo

I mean we have Apple TVs, Apple Pencils, and AirPods all in our Cass.. could easily be another 1000 in AirPods, 500 in pencils, and who knows how much in Apple TVs? Also probably took some iPod touches and iPod Nano’s so it adds up imo

Add the ipads, ipods, watches, a couple phones, then add like HLN13 said the earphones, watch straps and stylus pens then the actual case(they aren't super cheap) plus the stuff they used to haul the product out with.

And after a couple Ipads its felony territory which these guys are more than comfortable being in.. It's bad for us and we should be aware than these assholes are getting bolder about how they are stealing..

Pretty sure this is the same group that has been doing smash and grabs for at least 2 years now. They’ve hit stores in multiple states. A store in our district got hit by them last year around this time, and they visited another one during the day to case the place. We had to empty our entire Apple case for about 2 weeks, just to be on the safe side. Sometimes they will dress as Target Mobile.

IC and the Feds have been after them for quite some time now.

Pretty sure this is the same group that has been doing smash and grabs for at least 2 years now. They’ve hit stores in multiple states. A store in our district got hit by them last year around this time, and they visited another one during the day to case the place. We had to empty our entire Apple case for about 2 weeks, just to be on the safe side. Sometimes they will dress as Target Mobile.

IC and the Feds have been after them for quite some time now.
If it's the same group then they were also hitting the mobile lockup case in backrooms.

I saw video of a couple of the incidents. It was professional, quick, in and out.

AP was following them live on camera before the case was smashed, and called 9-1-1 as soon as it happened. Police were not quick enough. They threatened the TPS with the hammer.

In situations with weapons involved, it's not worth the risk of injury.
This is the time its fully acceptable to get fired by smashing something against the guy. Yes I get you think I am more important that the cash, but I ACTUALLY get to make that choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back