Archived Store Hopping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to be assigned to one store, and pick-up hours at a different one if your (primary/assigned) store doesn't have enough hours or scales back hours because they don't hit numbers one week? Can this be done regularly by calling a secondary store location, or does there need to be some agreement between stores.

Is it possible to be assigned to one store, and pick-up hours at a different one if your (primary/assigned) store doesn't have enough hours or scales back hours because they don't hit numbers one week? Can this be done regularly by calling a secondary store location, or does there need to be some agreement between stores.

No unfortunately you can not work multiple stores. If a store asks for support help then you can pick up hours but not work at multiple stores

This is old but I do want to note that it actually is possible. After ToysRUs closed the nearby store picked up their bikebuilder. He is amazing but was not exactly happy with only getting maybe 10 hours a week at that store. I was the bike builder at my store but they always struggled to schedule me time because I was also the main Flow and SFS guy on top of other things. So they worked it out where he was bike builder for both stores, no extra compensation for driving or anything (only 15 minutes apart anyway).
So although rare and not something to count on, it in fact is something that can happen.

This is old but I do want to note that it actually is possible. After ToysRUs closed the nearby store picked up their bikebuilder. He is amazing but was not exactly happy with only getting maybe 10 hours a week at that store. I was the bike builder at my store but they always struggled to schedule me time because I was also the main Flow and SFS guy on top of other things. So they worked it out where he was bike builder for both stores, no extra compensation for driving or anything (only 15 minutes apart anyway).
So although rare and not something to count on, it in fact is something that can happen.
Does spot know you can build bikes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back