Archived Store Layout Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

myDevice

GSA
Post your store layout or one super similar to yours. If you don't want people to find out which store you work at, remember to photoshop out the store #'s (usually in the bottom right corner), or post a store layout similar to yours.

You can get your map at http://tgtfiles.target.com/maps/[PLACE STORE # HERE, REMOVE BRACKETS].png

The following is a super in my city that has the same layout as mine, minus the portrait studio.

1785.png

Cool, but it has our old layout from 2 years ago. Our remodel changed it quite a bit.

Ugh I want to play but I can’t find any similar enough to mine.

A target with 3 doors?

Sheesh, what for? Seems like a rough life for cart attendants.
We have one entrance by guest service because for some reason GS is on the complete opposite side of the store from the check lanes

Sure wish ours was updated after our remodel, it'd be helpful as a SFS training tool.

Sure wish ours was updated after our remodel, it'd be helpful as a SFS training tool.
Even worse is that pathing is influenced by guests scanning stuff in their target app. I know I sometimes scan things somewhere that belong somewhere else on my app lol, or at the lanes

Even worse is that pathing is influenced by guests scanning stuff in their target app. I know I sometimes scan things somewhere that belong somewhere else on my app lol, or at the lanes
I still don't understand that since a map of aisles in the store plus the POG locations of the item should be enough to create an efficient path.

I still don't understand that since a map of aisles in the store plus the POG locations of the item should be enough to create an efficient path.
The problem is, a normal program doesn’t think visually like we do. So it relies on what it knows (or assumes) is near each other by aisle letter and number. So while B54 and G40 and H74 are all near each other, it’ll take me from G40 to H74 to C22 then way back to B54 sometimes. It doesn’t know that two of those are back walls, and that C runs up in between them

they should figure out a way to use machine learning to make the pathing more efficient

Does anyone know why this link still shows the old maps? If you google your target and look at the map there, they look way different. Link http://tgtfiles.target.com/maps/storenumber took me to my old map, but my store has the new one if I just google my target and click ‘store map’.

Interestingly, when I try to pull up my store map, I get error messages on every combination I can think to use.

But this is what I get when I pull up store info on T.com
Capture.JPG

Our litter box of a store :/ its not fully updated though our starbucks is guest service and guest service is by checkout. A few other things dont seem to reflect our remodel this year either like the changes in apparel

Attachments

• 20181022_120851.png
    20181022_120851.png
    341.5 KB · Views: 37
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back