Archived What type of store do you work in?

What type of store do you work at/did you work at?

• Super Target

Votes: 56 25.3%
  • P-fresh

Votes: 128 57.9%
  • GM

Votes: 30 13.6%
  • Not sure/not at a store

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • CityTarget

Votes: 4 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another weird store design..

bPWazgQ.png

Last edited:
There's only two of these stores, that I know of, but, I just think it's plain weird. I mean, why would they go through all the hoops to bulid a huge, super like store, and then, just not label it as so.

That looks just like the super I worked at, minus optical.

work at a p-fresh...and miss all of the super's that I was near when I was just a guest. There doesn't seem to be any super's in the area...just big p-fresh's.

WTF, how do they know what call button is what in a store like that, just look at it hurts my brain and eyes.

work at a p-fresh...and miss all of the super's that I was near when I was just a guest. There doesn't seem to be any super's in the area...just big p-fresh's.

My district has no Supers. There are a ton of Super Walmarts near me, but our local grocery chain dominates otherwise.

Apparently P-Fresh, and all this time had assumed it was a Super Target. FYI, my domain lies beyond the border of this map, muahahahahaha!
1808.png

Last edited:
Can someone explain the difference between a P-Fresh and a Super Target?

Honestly, every Target I have ever been in was a Super Target.

In my experience, P-Fresh < Super Target.

P-Fresh has no deli, no bakery, and small grocery (with minimal produce and refridgerables <- not a word, until now).

It's like a basic Target store that sells bananas (no offense to anyone that works at a P-Fresh, but I'm not a fan of them).

In my experience, P-Fresh < Super Target.

P-Fresh has no deli, no bakery, and small grocery (with minimal produce and refridgerables <- not a word, until now).

It's like a basic Target store that sells bananas (no offense to anyone that works at a P-Fresh, but I'm not a fan of them).

Sounds awful.

I'm at a P-Fresh store. It feels so small, in my opinion.

yomj.png

This is the store I'm moving to in a few months:
jjm4.png

Last edited:
Your current store - former Greatland?

Your future store is similar to mine, but a few areas are switched around and we have a Starbucks.

I work in a Pfresh store here and I think that's big enough haha

This. Guests have enough trouble navigating the store as it is; imagine if it was a Super Target.

My favorite question (which I've gotten more often lately) is "where is the exit?"
I think now that it's the holidays the non-regular target shoppers are out and are easily lost in my p-fresh store.

I work in a Pfresh store here and I think that's big enough haha

This. Guests have enough trouble navigating the store as it is; imagine if it was a Super Target.

My favorite question (which I've gotten more often lately) is "where is the exit?"
I think now that it's the holidays the non-regular target shoppers are out and are easily lost in my p-fresh store.

So I don't come off as annoyed by a customer, when asked for item locations I'll explain and gesture were the aisle is, then point to the red sign looming over the section.

Your future store is similar to mine, but a few areas are switched around and we have a Starbucks.

As far as I'm aware, no. But after reading the Wikipedia page, it wouldn't surprise me if it was.

To be honest, I can't wait for my future store. The lack of a Starbucks is gonna be awesome. I rarely find Food Avenue soda cups around the store but the Starbucks cups are freaking EVERYWHERE.

As far as I'm aware, no. But after reading the Wikipedia page, it wouldn't surprise me if it was.

To be honest, I can't wait for my future store. The lack of a Starbucks is gonna be awesome. I rarely find Food Avenue soda cups around the store but the Starbucks cups are freaking EVERYWHERE.

You'll be amazed how many abandoned Icees and popcorn bags you'll find.

High Volume City Target.

I like the quick pace of the job, truth be told, but man does the back line when unloading dual trucks kill me.

Why do we need SEVEN PALLETS OF CHRISTMAS STUFF, AND FOUR OF M&Ms!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back