Archived What type of store do you work in?

What type of store do you work at/did you work at?

• Super Target

Votes: 56 25.3%
  • P-fresh

Votes: 128 57.9%
  • GM

Votes: 30 13.6%
  • Not sure/not at a store

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • CityTarget

Votes: 4 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not my store but I think this store looks interesting. It's in Queens
1344.png

circular store woah

1256.png

This is the weirdest Target by me. The market section is very odd; Between sportswear and activewear and that gray box (stockroom I guess) is a "backwall" of cereal but it's not a backwall, if you get my drift. Plus the Pfresh is very small (Maybe like 5 4-ft sections in length). And the lower entrance that only has an up escalator and you have to use the elevator to go down.

Last edited:
Here is ours. Nice store, recently remodled in April. Basically electronics was by pharmacy/market in the corner. And pets got moved up from, and a few minor rearranging. Added starbucks, used to be guest service. Now express lanes are guest service.

Attachments

• 0775.png
    0775.png
    198 KB · Views: 38
Here is ours. Nice store, recently remodled in April. Basically electronics was by pharmacy/market in the corner. And pets got moved up from, and a few minor rearranging. Added starbucks, used to be guest service. Now express lanes are guest service.
Does yours have signs above IGS that say 10 items or less? That seems to be the main complaint from everyone here who has to deal with that mess. I'd try to get in at starbucks if my store remodeled and got rid of the service desk.

Does yours have signs above IGS that say 10 items or less? That seems to be the main complaint from everyone here who has to deal with that mess. I'd try to get in at starbucks if my store remodeled and got rid of the service desk.
Hey i dont mind it being therr, confused most guest at first. Is usually a mess. But I work electronics so i dont deal with that mess.

Thank you, sir! Have a free meal combo at your Food Court, on me!

Last edited:
Thank you, sir! Have a free meal combo in your Food Court, on me!

Your food court is right next to the restrooms. I take that as a sign about the quality of the food and will pass on your offer :p

Show me a floor pan that you approve.

Posting my store layout would almost be a dead giveaway I think. Not many have our layout. So I wont.

Former greatlands. Now just gm. No pfresh but super high volume.

Show me a floor pan that you approve.

mine.

IT LOOKS GOOD. the restrooms are not in the food cout :p
Our floor plans are great. Every store in my area (there's like 7 in a 4 mile radius) have different layouts...and they are all difficult to navigate/not very guest friendly. Maybe it's just because I know mine, but I just find it easier. Having all plug/home/dom/bed/bath/plas along the back wall is nice.

Screw having staggered lanes.

I'm hoping you folks are aware of store numbers being put on display here?
If you don't care I don't but it I really do recommend caution and an effort to edit the pictures you post.

Mine is a plain GM built in 08. Was supposed to get Pfresh, but yeah, thanks Target Canada...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 40
I won't post mine because the store number is in the picture, even if I edited it out I'm sure that the map could be matched to my store. It's a former greatland p fresh, we have photo, guest service, pharmacy, optical, and some other stuff that's too unique to post. Our electronics is also in the front for some reason...I agree with everyone else on this one that that's a bad design decision and that electronics should be at the back to make everyone walk past endcaps on their way there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back