Store rollout for MyTime website?

I don't know about anyone else but I will not load work related apps on my personal phone. Personal is personal. If Target wants to pay a small portion of my cell bill then I will use it but not before then
What’s the big deal the app is free and your bill doesn’t go up if you have or use the app.

They really need to fix having to use an OTP for every single log in (even when checking the box). Don't know if it's only on Android but it is super annoying. Every time I request the OTP it takes so long to text it to me that it's expires by the time I get it. 🙄 Glad I don't generally have to rely on the app to know when to show up.
I answer the security question it’s easier but, I’m tired of telling the app my dogs name.

Quick question I was wondering about. The app won’t let me pick up a shift when it’s going to put me over 40 hours but, what about swapping a shift? If I give up a shift can I then take another persons shift and they take mine? I know it can be done but, can it be done through app or do we have to talk to our ETL

Honestly though your schedule is your own responsibility. That is meant to be viewed on a personal device. However the store computers continue to exist for those without personal devices.
Store computers and team members needing to use them are daily frustrations for HR. Don’t get me started on team members who can’t remember their passwords.

Quick question I was wondering about. The app won’t let me pick up a shift when it’s going to put me over 40 hours but, what about swapping a shift? If I give up a shift can I then take another persons shift and they take mine? I know it can be done but, can it be done through app or do we have to talk to our ETL
As long as you give up one first and then the new one won’t send you over 40, yes

Similar to this thread, I work on the GM side of the house (Fulfillment, Plano, and GM push) but the App only shows me available Fulfillment and Cashiering shifts. I’d like the ability to pick up GM and/or Plano shifts but never see them In the available section of the App. Is this something built into my HR profile? My local HR lead is not sure how to change it.

Similar to this thread, I work on the GM side of the house (Fulfillment, Plano, and GM push) but the App only shows me available Fulfillment and Cashiering shifts. I’d like the ability to pick up GM and/or Plano shifts but never see them In the available section of the App. Is this something built into my HR profile? My local HR lead is not sure how to change it.
They are your assigned work centers. Ck on workday for details.

How do I put a shift up to be taken? I see the list of available shifts to take, but can't seem to find any way to make one of mine available

This has to be keyed into MyTime as a secondary workcenter. It’s very tricky to get to.

How do I put a shift up to be taken? I see the list of available shifts to take, but can't seem to find any way to make one of mine available
It's very easy actually. All you have to do is press the minus in the red circle next to the shift. myTime will ask if you want to post it, and then you just hit the confirm button in the red rectangle for it to be posted. The shift will have an hourglass next to it in your schedule until someone takes it. If you want to unpost it, then just tap the hourglass and follow the instructions.

Always remember, you're still responsible for the shift until it has been covered.

Back