Archived Street dates

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigma7

Former ETL-All the Things
Did anyone else get the message board that the street dates were incorrect for premium rush and resident evil? They were streeted for the 21st, but then on Tuesday we got an urgent message that said the street date was wrong and corp removed the hard lock. But everywhere else still has them streeting tomorrow...even target.com.

We already put them out so it better be right.

We stocked them too and have been selling them, but I have to figure corp has their info wrong or something. Although, my butt is covered due to the message board.

Resident Evil?

Didn't that come out back in October or early November?

Or is it a new game for the Wii U or something?

Resident Evil?

Didn't that come out back in October or early November?

Or is it a new game for the Wii U or something?

Dont think there are any resident evil games coming out any time soon. It was just released.

Edit: They are talking about the movie not the game.

Last edited:
The film is scheduled to be released on December 21, 2012 on DVD, Blu-ray and Ultraviolet Digital Copy In the United States.

Target can make a mistake. I remember when Windows 8 came out. It wasn't on street date list, it was not locked at the register, but I knew it comes out on Friday, not Tuesday. Urgent message came on Thursday not to sell it before Friday. If you think something is not right, just Google it and see when is coming out.

Yeah I thought it was strange too. Then to top it off, it wasn't advertised in the Target ad and you couldn't make any sale signs for them. So cashiers all got that urgent news with the prices and they had to manually change it. Doesn't stop people from seeing the $19.99 price and going to best Buy since it was cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back