Archived Style Team Lead

Status
Not open for further replies.

L4D

I’ve been approached by another store to take over the new Style Team Lead position and I’m already a VM at my store. What can I expect as far as stress level (managing people and whole departments plus being a new position) and compensation?

I’ve been approached by another store to take over the new Style Team Lead position and I’m already a VM at my store. What can I expect as far as stress level (managing people and whole departments plus being a new position) and compensation?

I thought vm was stressful. Style tl you just manage the truck and TMS.

I thought vm was stressful. Style tl you just manage the truck and TMS.

Store director said it would be more about being a “business owner” of softlines and managing every aspect of it.

It’s less stressful than TM?

Store director said it would be more about being a “business owner” of softlines and managing every aspect of it.

It’s less stressful than TM?

Unfortunately no...

Style TL here. Stress level depends on many factors. If you have a good team in place and your department is given adequate hours, it's not horribly stressful. Lots of planning and working along side your team, as well as VMG work and filling gaps when necessary.

As far as compensation, starting wage is $16, I believe.

If you have any other specific questions, feel free to message me.

Last edited:
Style TL here. Stress level depends on many factors. If you have a good team in place and your department is given adequate hours, it's not horribly stressful. Lots of planning and working along side your team, as well as VMG work and filling gaps when necessary.

As far as compensation, starting wage is $16, I believe.

If you any other specific questions, feel free to message me.
Sounds about right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back