Archived Summer show: 100,000 Pyramid

Status
Not open for further replies.

pellinore

Life sucks and nothing good can come of it.
On Sunday night I was watching this show. During one of the segments of giving clues to one another there was a funny thing that happened. The person giving the clues was trying to get the celebrity to give the answer of "China." One of the things the person said was ....."they have everything" and the celebrity said "Target!" To which the clue giver said "no....they make everything..." at which time the celebrity said "China."

I have to say that I found it humorous and very revealing that the celebrity thought of "Target" as the place that had everything....which of course is true...Target does have everything!

My favorite game show. I remember when it started as only the $10,000 Pyramid with Dick Clark.

We have everything but usually out of most things the guest wants. As in case last night no pepper spray. Sorry you'll just have to have your college bound child get gang raped.

On Sunday night I was watching this show. During one of the segments of giving clues to one another there was a funny thing that happened. The person giving the clues was trying to get the celebrity to give the answer of "China." One of the things the person said was ....."they have everything" and the celebrity said "Target!" To which the clue giver said "no....they make everything..." at which time the celebrity said "China."

I have to say that I found it humorous and very revealing that the celebrity thought of "Target" as the place that had everything....which of course is true...Target does have everything!

Everything, unless you're male. I know someone who calls Target 'the man hating' store. There's nothing for him to look at.

We have everything but usually out of most things the guest wants. As in case last night no pepper spray. Sorry you'll just have to have your college bound child get gang raped.

College initiation. NBD.

Pretty sure Walmart doesn't have pepper spray in store

We actually had some in our store in a far corner in the back, two pegs' worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back